1. Alavi Panah, S. K., (2004), ″Application remote sensing in earth sciences″, Tehran: Geographic Institute of Tehran University Press. [In Persian].
2. Alavi Panah., S. K., Masoudi, M., (2001), "Land use mapping based on Landsat TM digital data and GIS (Case study: Mook area in Fars province) ", Journal of Agriculture Science and Natural Resources, (8) 1: 65-76. [In Persian].
3. Bhaduri, B., Harbor, J., Engel, B., Lim, K., Jones, D., (1999), "Assessing the long-term hydrologic impact of land use change using a GE-NPS model and the world wide WEB", A national conference organized by the united States environmenta l protection agency, September 22- 24 pp 1- 23.
4. Engel, B., (2005), "Long-term hydrological impact assessment and nonpoint source pollution model, version- 2, 1 a", United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Washington, DC.
5. Esfandyari, F., Beheshti, E., Fathi, M. H., (2015), "Hydrological impact assessment of land use change on annual surface runoff at the Gharesoo catchment by using LTHIA model", Journal of Hydrogeomorphology, 1 (1): 59- 73. [In Persian].
6. Feizizadeh, B., Haj Mirrahemi, M., (2008), "Land use/cover changing detection trends based on object based image analysis method, case study area: Andish town of Tabriz", National Conference Geomatic, May 10-11 (2008), National Cartographic Center, Tehran, Iran. [In Persian].
7. Goldavi, S., Mohammadzadeh, M., Salman Mahiny, A. R., Najafi Nejad, A., (2016), "Impacts assessment of land use change on surface water using L-THIA model in Gorgan area", Journal of Environmental Researches, 6 (11): 131- 140. [In Persian].
8. Grove, M., (1997), "Development and application of a GIS based model for assessing the long-term hydrologic impacts of land use change", M.Sc. thesis, Department of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences, Purdue university.
9. Khalilizadeh, M., Mosaedi, A., Najafinejad, A., (2005), "Flood hazard zonation in a part of Ziyarat river in Gorgan urban watershed", Journal of Agriculture Science and Natural Resources, 12 (4): 138-146. [In Persian].
10. Li, Y., Wang, C., (2009), "Impacts of urbanization on surface runoff of the Dardenne Creek watershed, St. Charles county, Missouri", Physical Geography, 30 (6): 556-573. [DOI:10.2747/0272-36126.96.36.1996
11. Liew, L., Wang Y. Ch., Cheah, W. Sh., (2012), ″ Evaluation of control points' distribution on distortions and geometric transformations for aerial images rectification″, Procedia Engineering, 41 (2012): 1002- 1008. [DOI:10.1016/j.proeng.2012.07.275
12. Lillesand, T., Kieferand, R., Chipman, J., (2008), "Remote Sensing and Image Interpretation", 6th edition, John Wiley & Sons: New York.
13. Lim, K. J., Engel, B., Tang, Z., Muthukrishnan, S., Choi, J., Kim, K., (2006), "Effects of calibration on L-THIA GIS runoff and pollutant estimation", Journal of Environmental Management, 78 (1): 35-43. [DOI:10.1016/j.jenvman.2005.03.014
14. Mohajeri, F., Saghebian, S. M., Ghorbani, M. A., Darbandi, S., Asadi, E., (2014), "The effect of spot and regional rainfall in estimating the runoff of Balkhlouchay basin", Journal of Geographic Space, 14 (48): 181-197. [In Persian].
15. Nameghi, Z., Bahremand, A., Ownegh, M., Golkarian, A., (2013), "River flow simulation using distributed hydrological model wetspa in Atrak watershed", Journal of Water and Soil,
16. 27 (25): 1067-1076.
17. Omidvar, K., Kianfar, A., Asgari, SH., (2010), "Zoning the flood-Producing potentials of Konjancham basin", Journal of Physical Geography Research Quarterly, 42 (72): 73-90. [In Persian].
18. Pandey, S., Gunn, R., Lim, K., Engel, B., Harbor, J., (2000), "Developing a Web-enabled tool to assess long-term hydrologic impacts of land use change, information technology issues and a Case Study", URISA Journal, 12 (4): 5-17.
19. Perry, T., Nawaz, R., (2008), "An investigation into the extent and impacts of hard surfacing of domestic gardens in an area of Leeds, United Kingdom", land scape and urban planning, pp 86: 1-13. [DOI:10.1016/j.landurbplan.2007.12.004
20. Razmjoee, N., Mahdavi, M., Afkhami, H., Mohseni saravi, M., Motamed, B., (2017), "Impact of urbanization development on increase in peak flow discharges and flood damages in the last half century using RS and GIS (Case study: Tehran region", Journal of Geographic Space, 17 (57): 235-253. [In Persian].
21. Rosenmund, A., Confaloneri, R., Roggero, P. P., Toderi, M., Acutis, M., (2005), "Evaluation of the EUROSEM model for simulating erosion in Hilly areas of central Italy", Rivista Italiana di Agrometeorologia, 22: 15-23.
22. Salman Mahiny, A. R., Hosssein Nia, A., Ghasem Poori, M., Tavasoli, A., Rezaei, M., (2012), "Long-term hydrology impact assessment (L-THIA) of land use change on annual runoff in the watershed scale", Journal of Geography and Development, 10 (26): 125-134. [In Persian].
23. Shi, P. J., Yuan Zheng, J., Wang, J. A., Ge, Y., Qiu, G. Y., (2007), "The effect of land use/cover change on surface runoff in Shenzhen region", Catena, 69 (1): 31-35. [DOI:10.1016/j.catena.2006.04.015
24. Sun, Z., Li, X., Fu, W., Li, Y., Tang, D., (2013), "Long-term effects of land use/land cover change on surface runoff in urban areas of Beijing, China", Journal of Applied Remote Sensing, 8 (1): 1-18. [DOI:10.1117/1.JRS.8.084596
25. Tang, Z., Engel, B., Pihanwski, B. C., Lim, K. J., (2005), "Forecasting land use change and its environmental impact at a watershed scale", Journal of Environmental Management, 76 (1): 35-45. [DOI:10.1016/j.jenvman.2005.01.006
26. USDA, (1986), "Urban hydrology for small watersheds", Natural Resources Conservation Service, United State Department of Agriculture, Washington, DC.
27. Zahedi, E., Mohammadi, M., Sheikh, V. B., (2011), "Investigating of land use change and effect on hydrology at Ziyarat catchment", Seventh National Conference on Watershed Management, Avril 7-8, 2011, University of Isfahan., Esfahan. [In Persian].