1. - Abdo, K. S., Fiseha, B. M., Rientjes, T. H. M., Gieske, A. S. M., Haile, A. T., (2009), "Assessment of climate change impacts on the hydrology of Gilgel Abay catchment in Lake Tana Basin. Ethiopia", Hydrological Processes, 45: 18-30. [DOI:10.1002/hyp.7363
2. Abkar, A., Habibnejad, M., Soleimani, K., Naqavi, H., (2013), "Assessing SDSM in simulation of temperature in the arid and semi-arid region", Journal of irrigation and water, 4 (14): 1-17. [In Persian].
3. Ansari Moqadam, N., Hesami Kermani, M. R., (2012), "Prediction of precipitation using statistical downscaling the out puts of CGCM3 & HADCM3: a Case study in Urmia lake", 11th Iranian Hydraulic conference, University of Urmia, 6th November, 2012. [In Persian].
4. Aqashahi, M., Ardestani, M., Niksokhan, M., H., Tahmasebi, B., (2012), "Introducing & comparison of Lars-Wg & SDSM models in order to downscale environmental parameters in climate change studies", 6th national conference & special exhabition on environmental engineering, Tehran, 17th November, 2012. [In Persian].
5. Ashofteh P., Massah Bavani, A., (2009), "Climate change impacts on maximum discharge: a case study in Aidaqmush East Azarbaijan", Journal of scinces & techniques of Agriculture & Natural Resources, Water & soil sciences, 4: 53: 25-39. [In Persian].
6. Chen, H., Yu Xu, C., Guo, SH., (2012), "Comparison and evaluation of multiple GCMs, statistical downscaling and hydrological models in the study of climate change impacts on runoff", Journal of Hydrology, 434-435: 36-45. [DOI:10.1016/j.jhydrol.2012.02.040
7. Espenani, K., Shahidi, A., Rostamian, R., Farzaneh, M. R., (2012), "Investigation of climate change in future period using SDSM: a case study in Behesht Abad", North Karun, 1st national conference on Desert, 16th June. [In Persian].
8. Fung, F., Lopez, A. L., New, M., (2011), "Modeling the impact of climate change on water resources", Wiley-Blackwell, london.
9. Goodarzi, M., (2011), "Assessing climate change impacts on surface runoff of upper Karkha river basin", PhD thesis, University of Tabriz, Departement of Geography, Iran. [In Persian].
10. Goodarzi, M., Jahanbakhsh, S., Rezaee, M., Ghafouri, A., Mahdian, M. H., (2011), "Assessment of climate change statistical downscaling methods in a single site in Kermanshah, Iran", American-Eurasian J. Agric. & Environ. Sci., 6 (5): 564-572.
11. Goodarzi, M., Khosravanian, J., Hejazi, A., (2015), "Prediction of climatic parameters using Lars-WG model in Qare-su", Journal of geographical space, 15 (51): 263-279. [In Persian].
12. Guo, B., Zhang, J., Gong, H., Cheng, X., (2014), "Future climate change impacts on the ecohydrology of Guishui River Basin China", Ecohydrology & Hydrobiology, 14 (1): 55-67. [DOI:10.1016/j.ecohyd.2014.02.005
13. Hamidianpur, M., Soltani, J., Qandehari, Q., (2013), "Climate change impact assessment on runoff in Bar & Taqan Basin using the out put of HadCm3 model", 1st Iranian national conference on climatology, advanced science and technology of Kerman, 21th May. [In Persian].
14. Karamouz, M., Ramezani, F., Razavi, S., (2007), "Forecasting the long-term of rainfall through meteorological signals: Application of Artificial Neural Networks", Seventh International Congress on Civil Engineering, Tehran; 8th May. [In Persian].
15. Khalili N., Khodashenas, S., Davari, K., (2006), "Prediction of precipitation using artificial naural network models", 2nd conference on water resources management, 23th January. [In Persian].
16. Kuhi, M., Sanaee Nejad, M., H., (2012), "Investigating climate change scenarios based on two statistical downscaling methods for the variable of evapotranspiration in Urmia region", Iranian journal of irrigation and drainage, 4: 559-574. [In Persian].
17. Mahsafar, H., Maknun, R., Saqafian, B., (2011), "Climate change impacts on water balance of Urmia lake", Journal of Iranian Water resources researches, 7: 47-58. [In Persian].
18. Malcolm, R., Cawely, G. C., Harpham, C., Wilby, R. L., Goodees, C. M., (2006), "Downscaling heavy precipitaion over the United Kingdom: A comparison of dynamical and statistical methods and their future scenarious", International journal of climatology, 9: 1397-1415.
19. Mohamadlu, M., Haqizadeh, A., Zeinivand, H., Tahmasebipur, N., (2016), "Assessment of climate change impacts on trend changes of temperature & precipitation in Baranduzchai basin, west Azarbaijan using AOGCM", Journal of geographical space, 56 (16): 151-168. [In Persian].
20. Philippe, G., Yonas, B., Dibike, P., (2007), "Temperature change signal in northern Canada: convergence of statistical downscaling results using two driving GCM", Intrnational journal of climatology, 260: 161-175.
21. Prudhomme, C., Reynard, N., Crooks, S., (2002), "Downscaling of global climate models for flood frequency analysis: where are we now?", Hydrological Processes, 16: 1137-1150. [DOI:10.1002/hyp.1054
22. Qermezcheshmeh, B., Rasuli, A., A., Rezaee Banafsheh, M., Khorshid Dust, A., M., (2014), "Investigation of Morpho-climatic parameters impacts on precision of SDSM", Journal of engineering and watershed management, 6 (2): 155-164. [In Persian].
23. Samadi, S. Z., Massah Bavani, A., (2008), "Introducing artificial naural network methods and SDSM model forstatistical downscaling of temperature & precipitation", 3rd conference on water resources management of Iran, Tabriz university, 14th October. [In Persian].
24. Samadi, S. Z., Massah Bavani, A., Mahdavi, M., (2009), "Selection of predictors for downscalingtemperature and precipitation in Qaresu Karkheh", 5th national conference on science and watershed management engineering of Iran, 22th April. [In Persian].
25. Sedaghatkerdar, A., Fattahi, E., (2008), "Warning of drought indices in Iran", Journal of Geography and Development, University of Sistan and Baluchestan; 11 (6): 76-59. [In Persian].
26. Wilby, R. L., Dawson C. W., Barrow, E. M., (2002), "SDSM a decision support tool for the assessment of regional climate change impacts", Environmental Modeling & Software, 17 (2): 147-159. [DOI:10.1016/S1364-8152(01)00060-3
27. Wilby, R.L., Harris, I., (2006), "A frame work for assessing uncertainties in climate change impacts: low flow scenarios for the River Thames, UK", Water Resour. Res. 42: 10-22. [DOI:10.1029/2005WR004065
28. Wilby, R. L., Dawson, W. C., (2007), "SDSM 4.2- A decision support tool for the assessment of regional climate change impacts, SDSM manual version 4.2", Lancaster University, Lancaster.
29. Zinati, N., Hesami Kermani, M. R., (2014), "Comparison of neuro-fuzzy and ASD methods in predicting of climate change: a case study Kerman synoptic station", Journal of agricultural meteorology, 2 (1): 1-16. [In Persian].