1. Abbasi, A., Elmizadeh, H., (2010), "Analysis of the role of neotectonics in the morphology and behavior of drainage network (Case study: Fig basin)", Quarterly Journal of Geography and Regional Planning (bi-quarterly), 1: 57-75. [In Persian].
2. Amir Ahmadi, A., Ebrahimi, M., (2015), "The effect of active tectonics on the morphology of alluvial fans using geomorphological indicators in the structural boundary of South Alborz", Quarterly Journal of Geographical Space, 49: 259-288. [In Persian].
3. Bahrami, Sh., Parhizkar, F., (2016), "Morphometric analysis of air and clay anticlines and its relationship with active tectonics in the Persian Zagros", Quarterly Journal of Geographical Space, 56: 1-18. [In Persian].
4. Bull W. B., Mc Fadden, L. D., (1977(, "Tectonic geomorphology north and south of the Garlock fault, California", In: Doehring, D. O., (Eds), Geomorphology in Arid Regions Proceedings of the Eighth Annual Geomorphology Symposium", State University of New York, Binghamton, pp 115-138. [DOI:10.4324/9780429299230-5
5. Ezzati, M., Aq Atabay, M., (2014), "Analysis of active tectonics of Bojnourd basin with the help of morphotectonic indicators", Quantitative Geomorphological Research, 4: 130-144. [In Persian].
6. Flores, E., Queneherve, G., Bachofer, F., SHahzad, F., Mearker, M., (2015), "Morphotectonic interpretation of the Makuyuni catchment in Northern Tanzania using DEM and SAR data", Geomorphology, 248: 427-439. [DOI:10.1016/j.geomorph.2015.07.049
7. Keller, E.A., Pinter, N., )2002(, "Active tectonic, earthquakes, uplift and landscape", London: Prentice Hall.
8. Madadi, A., Beheshti Javid, A., Fathi, M., (2015), "Detection of river bed changes and study of river morphology according to the impact of geological structures (Case study: Zarrineh River)", Hydrogeomorphology, 2: 25-40. [In Persian].
9. Maghsoudi, M., Emadeddin, S., (2011), "Analysis of morphotectonic evidence of Duroneh fault in the area of the six-level catchment and its downstream alluvial fan", Geography and Regional Development, 16: 107-123. [In Persian].
10. Momipour, M., (2016), "Neotectonic study and erosion of Maroon Basin with geomofometric technique", Environmental Erosion Research, 23: 31-51. [In Persian].
11. Mahjal, M., Sahandi, M., (1999), "Technological evolution of Sanandaj Sirjan area in the northwestern half and introduction of new sub-areas in it", Quarterly Journal of Earth Sciences, Geological Survey of Iran, 8 : 28-49. [In Persian].
12. Motamed Vaziri, B., Ahmadi, H., Mahdavi, M., Sharifi, F., (2009), "Comparison of statistical and fuzzy regression methods for estimating suspended sediment in the Talvar River", Quarterly Journal of Land Geography, 21: 31-42. [In Persian].
13. Nayyeri, H., Amani, Kh., Ganjaeian, H., (2016), "Study of hydrogeomorphological and hydrological characteristics of Talvar catchment", Hydrogeomorphology, 7: 19-38. [In Persian].
14. Rajabi, M., Soleimani, A., (2013), "Analysis and evaluation of morphotectonic and neotectonic properties of the southern slope of Sabalan Mountain", Journal of Geography and Planning, 45: 97-120. [In Persian].
15. Roustaei, Sh., Rajabi, M., Samander, N., (2015), "Study of the role of effective factors in the evolution of alluvial fan and bed of the Scotch Basin", Hydrogeomorphology, 2: 41-66. [In Persian].
16. Reyaz, A., Shakila Ahmad, R., Rakesh, C., Ishtiaq, A., (2014), "Tectono-geomorphic study of the Karewa basin of Kashmir valley", Journal of Asian Earth Sciences, 56: 143-156. [DOI:10.1016/j.jseaes.2014.06.018
17. Rezaei Moghadam, M., Ahmadi, M., (2006), "Quantitative geomorphological analysis of drainage pattern of waterway networks by the angle of their impact under the serias basin (Kermanshah Province)", Geographical Research Quarterly, 81: 84-98. [In Persian].
18. Rezaei Moghadam, MS., Servati, M., Asghari Saraskanrud, S., (2012), "Investigation of geometric shape changes of Ghezel Ozan river with emphasis on geomorphological and geological factors", Geography and environmental planning, 23 (2): 1-14. [In Persian].
19. Safari, A., Mansouri, R., (2013), "Relative evaluation of tectonic activities in the upper part of Kangir watershed (west porch) using geomorphic indicators", Geography and Urban Planning, 7: 5-35. [In Persian].
20. Savas, T., Edward, K., Aaron, B., Kocygit, A., (2016), "Tectonic geomorphology of a large normal fault: Aksehir fault", SW Turkey Original Research Article Geomorphology, 259: 55-69. [DOI:10.1016/j.geomorph.2016.01.014
21. Yamani, M., Maghsoudi, M., Mohammad Khan, Sh., Moradi, A., (2015), "Morphological classification of Talvar river waterway based on Rozgan method and its efficiency (the distance between Kachi Gard village and Hassan Khan", Danesh Research Earth, 6 (23): 1-18.