1. bdollahi, A., Valaei, M., Anvari, A., (2013), "Assessment of the impact of social capital on reducing rural poverty. Case of Ghapchagh Village", Journal of Space Economics and Rural Development, 2 (4): 152-133. [In Persian].
2. Abrahimzadeh, I., Zare, M., Isma'il Zadeh., H., (2011), "The study of the role and importance of social capital in the dynamics of urban economics, with an emphasis on good urban governance", Case study of metropolitan Zahedan, First urban economic conference in Mashhad, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad: 2 and 3 December 2011. [In Persian].
3. Alini, M., Ghaffari, G. R., Zahiri, A., (2015), "The fundamental principles of social capital and its relationship to good governance", Journal of Political Science (BA), 17 (67): 133-166. [In Persian].
4. Araei, V., (2010), "Good Governance as the Purpose of Monitoring and Evaluation", Research Report of the Research and Planning Center of the National Inspectorate, 2 (6): 1-6. [In Persian].
5. Azami, H, Hosseini, S. J., Alamdar, I., (2013), "Analysis of the role of social capital in urban good governance", The 5th Conference on Urban Planning and Management, Mashhad: 5 May, 2013. [In Persian].
6. Badri, S. A., Ghadiri Masoom, M., Farhadi, S., Eskandari, H., (2011), "A Comparative study of rural management of Iran and China with a governor's approach", Journal of Village and Development, 14 (3): 69-91. [In Persian].
7. Beer, A., (2014), "Leadership and the governance of rural communities", Journal of Rural Studies, 34 (2014): 254-262. [DOI:10.1016/j.jrurstud.2014.01.007
8. Cheshire, L., Higgins, V., Lawrence, G., (2007), "Rural governing", international perspectives. New York: Routledge.
9. Dadvar Khani, F., Salmani, M., Farhadi, S., Zare, Z., (2011), "Good governance is a strategy for reducing poverty", Journal of New Attitudes in Human Geography, 3 (4): 103-120. [In Persian].
10. Darban Astane, A. R., Rezvani, M. R., (2012), "Explaining effective factors on rural governance in local governments, Case study of Qazvin county", Journal of Urban Management, 10 (29): 179-197. [In Persian].
11. Douglas, D. J. A., (2004), "The restructuring of local government in rural regions: A rural development perspective", Journal of Rural Studies, 21 (2): 231-246. [DOI:10.1016/j.jrurstud.2005.01.003
12. Ebrahimzadeh, I., Asadiyan, M., (2013), "Analysis and evaluation of the level of realization of good urban governance in Iran", Case Study, Kashmar City", Journal of Geography and Urban and Regional Development, 3 (6): 17-29. [In Persian].
13. Elmenofi, G., El. Bilali, H., Berjan, S., (2014), "Governance of rural development in Egypt", Journal of Annals of Agricultural Science, 59 (2): 285-296. [DOI:10.1016/j.aoas.2014.11.018
14. Faraji Sabokbar, H. A., Bayat, N., Qasabi, M. J., (2013), "Understanding the causes of inefficiency of rural management from the viewpoints of local people", Journal of Rural Research and Planning, 3: 280-257. [In Persian].
15. Findlay, T., (2014), "Social capital and local governance regimes: Early childhood development roundtables in British Columbia", The Innovation Journal: The Public Sector Innovation Journal, 19 (1): 2-18.
16. Firoozi, M. A., Alizadeh, H., (2017), "An analysis and forecast of urban governance approach in managing the ahwaz urban", Journal of Geographical Space, 16 (58): 284-265.
17. Grootart, C., (2001), "Social capital. In: uslaner, E. M., The missing Link, In social capital and participation in everyday Life", London: Routledge. [DOI:10.4324/9780203451571_chapter_2
18. Gulumser, A. A., Baycan Levent, T., Nijkamp, P., Poot, H. J., (2010), "The role of local and newcomer entrepreneurs in rural development: a comparative meta-analytic study", research memorandum 2012-1, Faculty of economics and business administration, vrije Universiteit Amsterdam.
19. Habibpour, K., Safari Shali, R., (2011), "Reflection of the experience of rural modernity in Iran (Case Study: Central Iran's Villages)", Journal of Social Welfare, 11 (41): 37-7. [In Persian].
20. Haji Alizadeh, J., Mousavi, Ch., Zarafshan, A., (2017), "An analysis of the correlation between urban governance pattern and citizen participation rate (Case study: Shiraz city)", Journal of Geographical Space, 16 (54): 260-237.
21. Huhe, N., Chen, J., Tanga, M., (2015), "Social trust and grassroots governance in rural China", Journal of Social Science Research, 53: 351-363. [DOI:10.1016/j.ssresearch.2015.06.010
22. Kardos, M., (2012), "The reflection of good governance in sustainable development strategies", 8th International Strategic Management Conference, Procedia, Social and Behavioral Sciences, 58: 1166-1173. [DOI:10.1016/j.sbspro.2012.09.1098
23. Kawachi, I., Subramanian, S. V., Kim, D., (2008), "Social capital and health", Springer, New York. [DOI:10.1007/978-0-387-71311-3
24. Kazemian, G. R., (2007), "Income on urban governance pattern", Journal of Urban Planning, 19- 20: 5-7. [In Persian].
25. Mafunsia, M., (2004), "The role of civil society in promoting good governance in the Republic of South Africa", International Review of Administrative Sciences, 70 (3): 489-496. [DOI:10.1177/0020852304046203
26. Meshkini, Ab., Pourmoussa, S. M., Mouzen, S., (2013), "Assessment of the neighborhood management pattern based on desirable urban governance indicators case study: Evin District, Tehran", Journal of Urban Studies, 6: 42-31. [In Persian].
27. Mukalla. A., Sakariyauc, O. B., Daudai, C. K., Paikou, I., Zubairu, M., (2012), "Social capital and poverty reduction in Nigeria: A Case study of Minna Metropolis", International Journal of Business and Social Science, 3 (12): 229-236.
28. Noghani, M., Razavizadeh, N., (2013), "Social capital and health: a return to social and sociological traditions", Journal of Research & Health Social Development & Health Promotion Research Center, 3 (1): 286-295
29. Ozmete, E., (2011), "Understanding of social capital with ecosystem approach, international", Journal of Academic Research, 3 (3): 333-339.
30. Pour Mohammadi, M. R., Hosseinzadeh Dalier, K., Pieri, I., (2011), "Urban good governance on the basis of Social capital: The test of institutional order - communication space and non-economic activity", Journal of Geographical Studies in Arid Zones, 1 (1); 52-35. [In Persian].
31. Putnam, R., (1994), "Making democracy work in Italy, Princeton", Princeton University Press: New yourk. [DOI:10.2307/j.ctt7s8r7
32. Putnam, R., (2002), "Democracies in flux: The evolution of Social capital in contemporary Society", Oxford: Oxford University Press. [DOI:10.1093/0195150899.001.0001
33. Rahnemaei, M. T., Keshavarz, M., (2010), "Study of the good governance pattern and the role of government in managing and managing the affairs of cities in Iran", Journal of Geography and Regional Planning, 1 (1): 53-23. [In Persian].
34. Rezazadeh, R., Selseleh, A., (2013), "The study of the relationship between social capital and development planning of the basis of the neighborhood," Journal of Urban Management, 32: 100-81. [In Persian].
35. Ritter, T., (2013), "Social Capital as a determinant for Good Governance–An empiricalanalysis of the 27 EU Member States", in Proceedings from the 2013 EGPA AnnualConference, Edinburgh, Scotland, UK, 11–13 September 2013.
36. Roknaddin Eftekhari, A. R., Azimi Amoli, J., PourTaheri, M., Ahmadipour, Z., (2011), "Explaining the good governance approach and sustainable development of rural areas in Mazandaran Provinces", Journal of Rural Studies, 2 (8): 1-34. [In Persian].
37. Roknaddin Eftekhari, A. R., Azimi Amoli, J., PourTaheri, M., Ahmadipour, Z., (2012), "Providing a good pattern of good rural governance in Iran", Journal of Geopolitics, 8 (2): 28-1. [In Persian].
38. Romeyni, A., Anabestani, A. A., Valaei, M., (2015), "An analysis of the impact of social capital on the sustainable development of rural village of the West rumshghan of village - Kuhdasht County", Journal of Geographical Space, 15 (52): 115-97. [In Persian].
39. Ronald W., Johnson, Henry, P. Minis, J., (2007), "Toward democratic decentralization: approaches to promoting good governance", Research Triangle Institute, Washington.
40. Sadashiva, M., (2008), "Effects of civil society on urban planning and governance in Mysore, India", PhD thesis, Technical university of Dortmund, Faculty of Social Sciences.
41. Sae'i, A., Kabiri, A., Kasraei, M. S., Sadeghi, H., (2011), "Social capital and good governance: An interdisciplinary fuzzy analysis from 2000 to 2008", Journal of Social Issues of Iran, 2 (2): 63-94. [In Persian].
42. Salehi, R., Nemati, M., Amanpour, S., (2014), "The study of the mechanism of influencing the social capital indices in a desirable urban governance case: Nasim Shahr City", Journal of Spatial Planning (Geography), 4 (1): 24-1. [In Persian].
43. Statistics Center of Iran., (2011), "Census of haste and housing in 2011", Miandoab county", Tehran, Statistics Center of Iran. [In Persian].
44. Suzuki, E., Takao, S., Subramanian, S. V., Komatsu, H., Doi. H., Kawachi, I., (2010), "Does low work place social capital have detrimental effect on worker's health?", Journal of Social science and Medicine, 70: 367-1372. [DOI:10.1016/j.socscimed.2010.01.014