1. Abbasi Nia, M., Tavousi, T., Pourhashemi, S., (2015). "Analysis and forecast of Sabzevar short term storm course with Markov chain model", Geographical Space, 15 (50): 233-250. ]In Persian[.
2. Asakere, H., (2008), "Investigation of the probability of continuity and rainy days in Tabriz city using Markov chain model", Iranian water Resources Magazin, No.2:1-16. [In Persian].
3. Berger, A. Goossens, C.H.R., (1983). Persistence of wet and dry spells at Uccle (Belgium). J. Climatol, 3: 21-34. [DOI:10.1002/joc.3370030103
4. Cazacioc, L., Cipu, E. C., (2004), "Evaluation of the transition probabilities for daily precipitation time series using a Markov chain model", Proceedings of The 3-rd International Colloquium, Mathematics in Engineering and Numerical Physics, Splaiul Independentei 313, Ro-060042, Romania, Bucharest, October (2004) 7-9.
5. Esmail Nejad, M., Khosrave, M., Alijani, B., Masoudian, A., (2013), "Identification of Iran's heat waves", Geography and development, 33: 39-54. [In Persian].
6. Fujibe, F., Yamazaki, N., Kobayashi, K., Nakamigawa, H., (2007), "Long-term changes of temperature extremes and day-today variability in Japan", papers in Meterology and Geophysics, 58: 63-72. [DOI:10.2467/mripapers.58.63
7. Giuseppe, E., Vento, D., Epifani, C., Esposito, S., (2005), "Analysis of dry and wet spells from 1870 to 2000 in four Italian sites", Geophysical Research Abstrcts, p 7.
8. Higgins, M., (2000), "Probability concepts and randomized modeling", Translation by Ali Meshkani, Ferdowsi University Press: Mashhad. [In Persian].
9. IPCC, (2007), "The physical science basis, Working Group I Contribution to the IPCC fourth assessment report, In: Solomon", S., Qin, D., Manning, M., Chen, Z., Marquis, M., climate change.
10. Kerkides, P., Ochola, W. O., (2003), "Markov chain simulation model for predicting critical wet and dry spells in Kenya: analyzing rainfall events in the Kano Plains", Irrigation and Drainage, 52: 327-342. [DOI:10.1002/ird.94
11. Kovats, S. R., Ebi, L. K., (2006), "Heat waves and public health in Europe", Eur J Public Health 16. London.
12. Kulkarni, M., Kandalgaonkar, s., Tinmaker, M., Nath, A., (2002), "Markov chain models for pre-monsoon season thunderstorms over Pune", Internation J. of Climatology, 22: 1415-1420. [DOI:10.1002/joc.782
13. Lennartsson , J., Baxevani, A., Chen, D., (2008)."Modelling precipitation in Sweden using multiple step markov chains and a composite mode", Journal of Hydrology, 363: 42-59. [DOI:10.1016/j.jhydrol.2008.10.003
14. Mahavarpour, Z., (2012), "Iran's rainfall Markov model based on Asfazari database", Master's thesis.Human Faculty, Esfahan university. [In Persian].
15. Marze, G., (2001), "Analysis and weather forcast with Markov chain model", Master's thesis, Human Faculty, Tarbiat Moalem university of Tehran. [In Persian].
16. Massoudian, S. A., (2011), "Iran's Weather", Sharia Tous publishing house of mashhad. [In Persian].
17. Momene, M., (1994), "Optical Model operational research", theran: Publication Samt. [In Persian].
18. NOAA., (2007), "Natural Hazard Statistics", National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. Washington U.S.A.
19. Paulo, A. A., Pereira, L. S., (2005), "Drought class transition analysis through Markov and Log linear models, an approach to early warning", Agricultural Water Management, 77: 59-81. [DOI:10.1016/j.agwat.2004.09.039
20. Tavousi, T., Rigi, A., (2017). "Analysis of continuity of stormy days in Zahedan city with Markov chain model", Geographical Space, 17 (58): 131-148. ]In Persian[.
21. Yazdan Panah, H., Alizade, T., (2001), "Estimation of the probability of occurrence of heat waves whit different continuity periods in Kerman province using Markov chain", Quarterly Journal of Geographic research, 3: 17300-17322. [In Persian].
22. Zarei, H., Shahkar, Gh., (2001), "Investigating the likelihood of rainfall and dry days in Khoramdare, Ardak and Zoshk areas", Jornal: probability and Random processes seminar, The third probability and Random processes seminarE sfahan university 7, 8 shahrevar, 3: 134-144. [In Persian].