1. Azar, M., Ahadnejad Reveshty, M., Kamelifar, M. J., Ranjbarnia, B., (2012), "Land use change detection of Maragheh city and its implication for agricultural area and the orchards by using the multi-temporal satellite imagery", Journal Civil Enginer Urban, 2 (4): 154-158.
2. Abd, H., Alnajjar, H., (2013), "Maximum likelihood for land-use/land-cover mapping and change detection using landsat satellite images: A case study :south of Johor", International Journal of Computational Engineering Research, 03 (6): 27-33.
3. Ahmad, S., Muddassir, S. M., (2014), "Digital image processing of remote sensing satellite data for information extraction", First International Conference on Modern Communication & Computing Technologies, February 26, 2014, Nawabshah, Pakistan,4 p.
4. Asghari Zamani, A., Ahad Nejhad Roshani, M., Khalvandi, A., (2016),"Study of land use and land cover change in Lighvan watershed, East Azerbaijan Province", Journal of Geograghical Space, 53: 57-76. [In Persian].
5. Cunningham, M., (2009), "More than just the Kappa coefficient: A program to fully characterize inter-rater reliability between two raters", SAS Global Forum, 242 (1): 1-7.
6. Dadashzadeh, S., (2005), "Extracting and evaluating users of Hashtrood city using satellite images of spot", Master's degree, Faculty of Human Science and Geography, Tabriz University. [In Persian].
7. Doski, J., Shattri, A. l., Mansor, B., Shafri, H. Z., (2013), "Change detection process and techniques", Civil and Environmental Research, 3 (10): 632-635.
8. Fathian, F., Morid, S., Arshad, S., (2013), "Assessment of land use changes using remote sensing technology and its relationship to the river flow (Case study: East sub-basin of Lake Urmia)", Journal water and soil (agricultural Sciences and Technology), 3: 642-655. [In Persian].
9. Haji Norouzi, N., (2006), "Prepare and analyze land cover map using data from remote sensing (RS) and geographic information system (GIS) (Case study: city middle)", Master's thesis , Faculty of Geography, Tehran Tarbiat-Moallem University. [In Persian].
10. Hassanpour, M. M., (2013), "Mapping land area of Urmia pass Qushchi images using Google Earth and GIS", Third International Conference on Planning and Environmental Management, Novamber 26, 2013, Tehran University, 10 p. [In Persian].
11. Haghighi Zayedi, B., Jabarian Amiri, B., Ebrahimpour, R., (2013), "Study of land use change changes in lahijan city using remote sensing techniques and software IDRISI ", Third International Conference on Environmental Planning and Management, Novamber 26, 2013, Tehran University, 9 p. [In Persian].
12. Ha, M., Hong, J., (2014), "Land use change detection in the north central region using remote sensing data", International Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, 5 (01): 20-29.
13. Hegmatan Water Consultant Engineers, (2004), "Feasibility studies and surveying the potential of utilization of surface water in Hamedan province", Volume 8, Summarizing the Report of Studies. [In Persian].
14. Jing, M. A., Qiang, B. I., Jingxia, Z., Hongmei, Z., (2014), "Using cellular automaton to simulate urban expansion in Changchun, China", Sensors & Transducers, 169 (4): 159-164.
15. Jahanshahi Nokhandeh, H., (2006), "Detection of land use change in Gorgan city using remote sensing data and GIS technology (2002-2002)", Master's thesis, Faculty of Geography, Yazd University. [In Persian].
16. Khedmatgozare Doulati, M., (2011), "Provision of land use map using principal component analysis based on satellite imagery (Shafaroud region)". Master's Thesis, Department of Forestry, Guilan University. [In Persian].
17. Manandhar, R., Odeh, I. A., Ancev, T., (2009), "Improving the accuracy of land use and land cover classification of landsat data using post-classification enhancement", Remote Sensing, 1 (1): 330-344. [DOI:10.3390/rs1030330
18. Mirzaei Moosivand, A., ( 2011), "The changes in land use Rangland at different times using satellite imagery and GIS in city Khalkhal", Master's thesis, Factually of Natural resource, University of Mohaghegh Ardabili. [In Persian].
19. Nordberg, M., Evertson, J., (2003), "Monitoring change in mountainous dry-heath vegetation at a regional scale using multitemporal landsat TM data", AMBIO: A Journal of the Human Environment, 32 (8): 502-509. [DOI:10.1579/0044-7447-32.8.502
20. Paradzayi, C., Annegarn, H., Matsika, R., Erasmus, B., (2008), "Field surveys for biomass assessment in African Savanna woodlands", International Geoscience & Remote Sensing Symposium, July 8-11, 2008, Boston, Massachusetts, 7 p. [DOI:10.1109/IGARSS.2008.4779427
21. Rasouli, A. S., Zarrin Ball, M., Shafiei, M., (2009), "Application of satellite imagery in order to detect land use change and environmental impact assessment", Watershed Management Research, 83: 1-11.[In Persian].
22. Rahdari, V., Melki Najaf Abadi, S., Affcari, Kh., Abtin, A., Piri, H., Fkhyrh, A., (2011), "Monitor the use and land cover changes in our wildlife refuge, during the years 1365 to 1388 using Satellite imagery and geographic information systems ", Iranian Journal of Remote Sensing & GIS, 2:70-59. [In Persian].
23. Rezaei Livari, V., (2012), "Application of remote sensing and geographic information system in quantitative changes of quantitative characteristics", Master's thesis, Faculty of Natural Resources, Tarbiat Modares University. [In Persian].
24. Sala, O. E., Chaping, F. S., Armwsto, R., Berlow, J., Bloomfiled, R., Dirzo, E., Hubersanwald, L. F., Huenneke, R. B., Jackson, A., Kinzing, R., Leemmans, D., Lodge, H. A., Mooney, M., Oesterheld, N. L., Poff, M. T., (2000), "Global biodiversity scennarios for the year 2100", Journal of science, 287 (1): 1770-1774. [DOI:10.1126/science.287.5459.1770
25. Soffianian, A., Madanian, M. A., (2011), "Comparison of maximum likelihood and minimum distance to mean classifiers in preparing land cover map (A case study: Isfahan area)", Journal of Water and Soil Science, 57 :253-264. [In Persian].
26. Vahidi, M. J., Jafarzadeh, A. A., Fakheri, A., Sadeghi, H. R., Moghadam, M. H., Valizade, Kh., (2015)," Analytical evaluation of spatial-spatial extent of urban areas and its impact on land use change using GIS and RS (Case study: Shiraz during the period of 1987 to 2013)", Journal of Geograghic Space, 45: 75-100. [In Persian].
27. Yousefi, S., Tazeh, M., Mirzayi, S., Moradi, H. R., Tavangar, Sh., (2011), "Comparison of different algorithms for classification of satellite imagery for the preparation of land use map (Case study: the Noor city)", Journal of Remote Sensing Application and GIS in natural Resources Sciences, 2: 15-25. [In Persian].
28. Zahedi, S. D., (2013), "Study of land use change in Gheshlag Dam basin using remote sensing data", Third International Conference on Environmental Planning and Management, Novamber 26, 2013, Tehran University, 8 p. [In Persian].