1. - Abedini, M, Fathi, M. H., (2014), Zoning of landslide risk sensitivity in Khalkhal-Chai watershed using multi-criterion models, Quantitative Geomorphology Researches, 4: 85-71. [In Persian].
2. Afrouz, B., (2011), "Presenting a good model in leveling the performance of urban management in bounding for entrepreneurship development (urban case study of Ardabil)", MSc Thesis, Department of geography and urban and rural programming, Mohaghegh Ardebil University, Ardebil. [In Persian].
3. Anada, J., Herath, G., (2008), "Multi-attribute preference modelling and regional land-use planning", Ecological economics, 65: 325-335. [DOI:10.1016/j.ecolecon.2007.06.024
4. Arab Ameri, A., Rezaei, Kh., Sherani, K., (2018), "Landslide hazard assessment and zoning using reliability model, level density and hierarchical analysis (Case study: Vanak Basin, Isfahan Province)", Geographical Space, 62: 93-116. [In Persian].
5. Asghari, Sh., Ghanavati, E., Shadfar, S., (2018), "Spatial analysis of indicators effecting landslides on sedimentary load in Ilam dam basin", Geographical Space, 63: 299-318. [In Persian].
6. Ashuri, H., (2011), "Investigating and analyzing the suitability and attractiveness of Amol industrial towns in industrial sites", MSc Thesis, Department of geography and urban and rural planning, University of Mohaghegh Ardebil, Ardebil. [In Persian].
7. Ataei, M., (2008), "Choosing the right place to build alumina-cement factory by electro method", International Journal of Engineering, 9 (19): 63-55. [In Persian].
8. Bell, R., Glade, T., (2004), "Quantitative risk analysis for landslides, Examples from Bildudalur, NW- Iceland", Natural Hazards and Earth System Sciences, 4: 117-131. [DOI:10.5194/nhess-4-117-2004
9. Chingkhei, R. K., Shiroyleima, A., Robert Singh, L., Kumar, A., (2013), "Landslide hazard zonation in NH-1A in Kashmir Himalaya, India", International Journal of Geosciences, 4: 1501-1508. [DOI:10.4236/ijg.2013.410147
10. Darvishzadeh, A. S., (1991), "Iranian geology", Student Publishing: Tehran. [In Persian].
11. Eftekharnezhad, C., (1975), "Separation of different parts of Iran in terms of construction status in relation to sedimentary areas", Journal of the Oil Association, 82: 19-28. [In Persian].
12. Hodai, A., (2002), "Domain instability and domain risk event sensing", Scientific Conference of Rescue and Rescue Management Research, Institute of Higher Scientific and Applied Crescent of Iran: Tehran, pp 461-453. [In Persian].
13. Karimi Cangchini, A, Onagh, M, Saddin, A., (2011), "Comparison of efficiency of 4 quantitative and qualitative models in landslide hazard zonation in Chehel-Chay watershed in Golestan, province", Water and soil conservation research 19 (1): 183-196. [In Persian].
14. Koraki Nejad, M., (2005), "Landslide hazard zonation", Geological Journal, 10 (3): 30-24. [In Persian].
15. Kouli, M., Loupasakis, C., Soupios, P., Vallianatos, F., (2010), "Landslide hazard zonation in high risk areas of Rethymno Prefecture, Crete Island, Greece", Nat Hazards, 52: 599-621. [DOI:10.1007/s11069-009-9403-2
16. Madadi, A., Ghaffari, A., Piruzi, E., (2015), "Assessment and classification of sliding risk using the Vikor model (case study: Aqlaqan Chai Watershed)", Quantitative Geomorphology Researches, 4: 141-124. [In Persian].
17. Mahmoudi, F. A., (2008), "Dynamic geomorphology", Payame Noor Publishing: Tehran. [In Persian].
18. Mirfakhredini, H., (2010), "Identification and prioritization of effective factors on improving quality of health care services using multi-attribute decision making (MADM), Case Study: Yazd Health Centers", Health Management Magazine, Tehran, 43:73-94. [In Persian].
19. Mirsanei, R., Rahmatullah, K., (2008), "An analytical attitude to the land landing features of the country", Proceedings of the First Conference on Geology of Environmental Engineering of Iran, 29 september, Tarbiat Moalem University of Tehran. [In Persian].
20. Momeni, M., (2008), "New issues in operations research", Tehran University Press. [In Persian].
21. Nabavi, M. H., (1976), "Introduction to geology of Iran", Tehran, Publications of Geological Survey of Iran: Tehran. [In Persian].
22. Piroozi, E., Madadi, A., Ghafari Gilandeh, A., (2012), Investigating the factors affecting landslide and providing conservation strategies for achieving sustainable development in the Aghlaghan Chay Watershed, The First National Conference on Achieving Sustainable Development in Agricultural, Natural Resources and Environment, 20 february, Tehran, pp 1-8. [In Persian].
23. Piroozi, A., Madadi, A., Ghafari Gilandeh, A., (2013), "Landslide zonation using a linear gravity composition method for environmental protection (Case study: Ahlaghan Chay watershed)", Seventh National Conference on Global Environment Day, 1 may, Tehran, 1-11. [In Persian].
24. Roozbehani, H., Ildemi, A., Dashti, M., (2010), "Investigating the factors of mass movement with the INRF model (Case Study; Kalan Malayer Dam basin)", Conference on the Application of Natural Geography in Environmental Planning, 4 april, Islamic Azad University, Khorramabad. [In Persian].
25. Roy, B., (1990), "The outranking approach and the foundations of ELECTRE methods", In: Bana, C., Costa, A., (eds). Reading in multiple criteria decision aid, Springer-Verlag: Beling, pp 155-166. [DOI:10.1007/978-3-642-75935-2_8
26. Roy, B., (1991), "The outranking approach and the foundation of ELECTRE Methods", Theory and Decision, 31 (1): 49-73. [DOI:10.1007/BF00134132
27. Saif, A. S., Rahedan Monfared, M., (2015), "Study of landslide potential using multi-criteria decision making models (AHP and Topsis) in Chaharmahal Bakhtiari province", Geography and Environmental Planning, 26 (2): 48-31. [In Persian].
28. Sakar, S., Kanugo, D., Mehrotar, P., (1995), "Landslide zoning: A case study in Garhwal Himalaya, India", Mountain research and development, 15 (4): 301-309. [DOI:10.2307/3673806
29. Salman Mahini, A., Riazi, B., Naimi, B., babaii, S., Javadi Larijani, A., (2008), "Evaluation of natural ecotourism capacity of Behshahr city based on multi-criteria evaluation method using Geographic Information System", Environmental Sciences and Technology, 11 (1): 189-178. [In Persian].
30. Sefidgari, R., Gayumiyan, C., Feyznaya, S., (2005), "Estimation of landslide hazard zonation methods at scale 1: 50000, Case study of Watershed Damavand watershed", Third National Conference on Soil and Water Conservation, 6 august, Tehran: pp 580-574. [In Persian].
31. Shadfar, S., Yamani, M., Namaki, M., (2005), "Landslide hazard zonation using information value models and surface density in Chalkarood area", Water and Watershed Journal, 3 (1): 62-62. [In Persian].
32. Sobhani, B., (1997), "Analysis of the Abhlaghan Chai watershed capacity using remote sensing and geographic information systems", Master Thesis, Faculty Literature of Humanities ,Tarbiat Modares University. [In Persian].
33. Tille, M., Dumont, A. G., (2003), "Methods of multicriteria descision analysis within the road projects like an element of the sustainability", 3 rd Swiss Transport Research Conference, March 19-21, Monte Verita, Ascona, Switzerland.
34. Yalcin, A., Reis, S., Aydinoglo, AA., Yomraliglu, T., (2011), "A GIS- based comparative study of feguency ratio, analytical hierarchy process, bivariate statistics and logistics metids for land slide susceptibility mapping in Trabzon, NE Turkey", Geomorphology, 85: 274-287.