1. Afshar Naderi, K., (2007), "Business centers", Architect Magazine, 6 (44): 12-16. [In Persian].
2. Azmi, A., Motiei Langeroudi, H., Ghadiri Masoum, M., Rezvani, M., (2008), "The role of local markets in urban economic sustainability-Case Study of Gilan Province", The First Sustainable Urban Development Conference, 2 to 3 December, Tehran University. [In Persian].
3. Barutcu, S., Dogan, H., Unguren, E., (2011), "Tourists' perception and satisfaction of shopping in Alanya region: A comparative analysis of different nationalities", Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences, 24: 1049-1059. [DOI:10.1016/j.sbspro.2011.09.101
5. Bazargan, A., Sarmad, Z., (1998), "Research methods in behavioral sciences", Tehran, Agah Publisher. [In Persian].
6. Ben-Akiva, M, Lerman, S., (1985), "Discrete choice analysis: theory and applications travel demand", MIT Press, Cambridge, MA.
7. Buhalis, D., Costa., J., (2006), "Tourism business frontiers (Consumers, products and industry)", Oxford, UK: Elsevier Ltd.Butterworth-Heinemann. [DOI:10.4324/9780080455914
9. Esmaeilzadeh, H., Esmaeilzadeh, Y., (2017), "Recognizing effective and impressible factors on/from tourism sustainability in the coastal cities (The case study: Anzali Port)", Journal of Geographic Space, 17 (60): 55-77. [In Persian].
10. Ferdowsi, R., Ghahramanzade, M., Pishbahar, E., Raheli, H., (2013), "Analyzing determinants of loan repayment performance of agriculture bank in Maragheh", Quarterly Journal of Economic Research and Policy, 21 (67): 49-68. [In Persian].
11. Fransis, F., Bob, R., (2008), "Little patterns in marketing research", Translation by Mohammad Reza Kohansal and Hadi Rafiee Darani. Mashhad. Ferdowsi University Press. [In Persian].
12. Ghaffari Ashtiani, P., (2015), "Investigating the impact of price perceptions on price and pleasure rates", Marketing Management Magazine, 10 (28): 49-71. [In Persian].
13. Greene W. H., (2002), "Econometric analysis", fifth ed, Prentice Hall, New York, University.
14. Greene, W. H., Hensher, D. A., (2003), "A latent class model for discrete choice 10-analysis: contrasts with mixed logit", Transportation Research Part B, 37: 681-698. [DOI:10.1016/S0191-2615(02)00046-2
16. Hausman, J. A., Mcfadden, D., (1984), "Specification tests for the multinomial logit model", Econometrical, 52: 1219-1240. [DOI:10.2307/1910997
18. Heij, C., Boer, P., De Hans Franses, Ph., Kloek, T., Herman, K., Dijk, V., (2004), "Econometric methods with applications in business and economics", Oxford University, Press Inc, New York.
19. Khare, A., (2011), "Mall shopping behaviour of Indian small town consumers", Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, 18: 110-118. [DOI:10.1016/j.jretconser.2010.10.005
21. Khoobeh, A., (2010), "Store management, layout and engineering sales: methods and techniques of sales management", first ed, Tehran, Dydar publishing house. [In Persian].
22. Kohansal, M., Firouz Zarei, A., (2014), "Investigating socioeconomic factors affecting customers' impact on marketing advertising policies: Application of the logitem multinational model", Journal of Economic Research, 49 (1): 1-18. [In Persian].
23. Long, J. S., (1997), "Regression models for categorical and limited dependent variables", SAGE Publications, Inc. London EC2A 4PU, United Kingdom.
24. Maddala, G. S., (2017), "Introduction to econometrics", Third Edition, Wiley.
25. Meshkini, A., Nabavi, M., Pour Taher, M., (2014), "Assessing the effective factors in attracting tourists to commercial and recreational centers (Case study: Commercial centers of the Sepad Tourism Sector, Mashhad)", Quarterly Journal of Space Planning, 18 (1): 109-134. [In Persian].
26. Mohammad Fam, A., (2011), "Presentation of a model for market risk assessment and market survey (Case Study: Hamedan Market)", Quarterly Journal of Occupational Health and Safety, 2: 17-22. [In Persian].
27. Najjar Zadeh, M., Amin Bidokhti, A. A., Morad NeJad, J., (2014), "Evaluation of factors affecting the overall satisfaction of tourists shopping in the city of Baneh", Journal of Applied Research of Geography Sciences, 15 (36): 97-115. [In Persian].
28. Niknam, J., (2006), "Space organization of the New Vanak commercial area in Tehran", First Conference on Urban Planning and Management, Mashhad, Ferdowsi University [In Persian].
29. Pai C.W, Saleh W., (2008), "Modeling motorcyclist injury severity by various crash types at T-junctions in the uk", Safety science, 46:1234-1247. [DOI:10.1016/j.ssci.2007.07.005
31. Parsapour, S., Kohansal, M., (2014),"Investigating factors affecting farmers' savings using a logit model (Case Study: Razavi Khorasan Province)", Agricultural Economics Research, 6 (3): 121-142. [In Persian].
32. Pirnia, M. K., (1993), "Familiar with Islamic architecture of Iran", Tehran: Iran University of Science and Technology. [In Persian].
33. Safavi, S. R., Eskandari Nodeh, M., Alizadeh, M., Khoshdel, M., (2017), "Analysis of the employment situation in the tourism sector and its impact on the balanced development of regional economy case study (gilan province)", Journal of Geographic Space, 17 (60): 21-38. [In Persian].
34. Saghayi, M., Javanbakht Ghahfarokhi, Z., Mafi, A., (2012), "Analysis of the role of shopping centers in relation to tourism and pilgrimage in metropolises (Case study: Mashhad Metropolis)", Journal of Geographical Studies in Arid Regions, 2 (8): 77-101. [In Persian].
35. Samiei Zefarghandi, A., Nayeb Zadeh, Sh., Dehghan Dehnavi, H., (2015), "Investigating the effect, effectiveness and consumer perceived risk on purchasing green products (Case Study: Students of Islamic Azad University, Science and Research Branch of Tehran)", Marketing Management Magazine, 10 (27): 79-99. [In Persian].
36. Sohrabi, R., Samadi, A., Yousefi Fard, A., (2012), "Comprehensive model design to identify the factors affecting the behavior of sudden (unplanned) customer purchases in chain stores", National Conference on Accounting, Financial Management and Investment, Gorgan, Golestan University of Applied Sciences. [In Persian].
37. Stynes, D. J., O'Halloran, C., (2004), "Tourism planning, Michigan state University Extensions Bulletin".
38. Vella, F., Bichrel, Y., (2005), "International tourism", Translated by Ebrahim Goharian and Mohammad Mehdi Bachchi", Tehran. Great Amir. [In Persian].
39. Wu, M.Y., Wall, G.,,Pearce, P. L., (2014), "Shopping experiences: International tourists in Beijing's Silk Market", Tourism Management, 41: 96-106. [DOI:10.1016/j.tourman.2013.09.010
41. Zangiabadi, A., Mohammadi, J., Zirakbash, D., (2006), "Analysis of the internal tourism market of Isfahan", Geography and Development Magazine, 4 (8): 131-156. [In Persian].