1. Athari, K., (2007), "Good governance and the necessity of revival of the public sphere", Journal of Urban Planning Quarterly, 6: 19-20. ] In Persian].
2. Darban Astane, A. R., Rezvani, M. R., Motiee Langroodi, S. H., Badri, S. A., (2011), "Measurement and Analysis of Factors Affecting Rural Governance in Local Government (Case Study: Qazvin Township)", Journal of Human Geography Research Quarterly, 73: 99-118. ]In Persian].
3. Darban Astaneh, A. R., Rezvani, M. R., (2014), "Basis of Rural management", Tehran, Tehran university press. ]In Persian].
4. Eftekhari, A. R. R., Pourtaheri, M., Safari Markid, A., (2010), "Evaluation of the role of dispute resolution councils in judicial security of villagers "case study: marand county villages", Journal of social science, 6 (2): 93-118. ]In Persian].
5. Eftekhari, A. R., Azimi Amoli, J., Pourtaheri, M., Ahmadypour, Z., (2012), "Presentation of an appropriate rural good governance model in Iran case study: Rural areas of Mazandaran provience in Iran", International Quartery Of Geopolitics, 8 (26): 1-28. ]In Persian].
6. Eftekhari, A. R., Pourtaheri, M., (2013), "Analysis of the performance of dispute settlement councils in promoting rural development management case study: Shabestar villages", International Quartery Of Geopolitics, 9 (1):166-186. ]In Persian].
7. Eftekhari, A. R., Sojasi Ghidari, H., Einali, J., (2007), "New attitude towards rural management with an emphasis on effective institutions", Journal of Village and Development, 10 (2): 1-30. ]In Persian].
8. Esmail zadeh, H., Sarafi, M., (2006), "Good governance position of urban planning in Tehran Metro project", Journal of Human Sciences MODARES, 1 (48): 1-28. ]In Persian].
9. Ghelichi, H., (2005), "Criticism of the book of governance, politics and government, domestic politics", Publications of the Ministry of the Interior. ]In Persian].
10. Hafeznia, M. R., Parsaee, E., Hosseinpour Pouyan, R., (2011), "Comparative investigate effects of local adjudication institutions before and after the evolution on citizen participation (Home equity and councils of resolution dispute)", Journal of Human Geography Research Quarterly, 77: 145-164. ]In Persian]. [DOI:10.1680/cdrh.41455.075
11. Haji Alizadeh, J., Mousavi, Ch., Zarafshan, A., (2017), "An analysis of the correlation between urban governance pattern and citizen participation rate (Case study: Shiraz city)", Journal of Geographical Space, 16 (54): 260-237. ]In Persian].
12. Hosseini, S. A., (2010), "Rural rights in Iran: the basis of the work of councils and local leaders", Payam noor university press: Rasht. ]In Persian].
13. Izady Fard, A. A., Yousefi Ahangar Kalaie, A., (2002), "Observations on dispute resolution councils, papers and reviews", Journal of fiqh, 76 (3): 11-31. ]In Persian].
14. Kabiri, A., Valaei, M., (2019), "The effects of social capital in achieving rural good governance (case study: zarrineh rood and Marhamat abad Shomali rural district, Miandoab", Journal of Geographical Space, 18 (64): 75-97. ]In Persian].
15. Lau, C., Ngo, H., (2004), "The HR system, organizational culture, and product innovation", Journal of International Business Review, 13 (6): 685-703. [DOI:10.1016/j.ibusrev.2004.08.001
16. Masoudi Far, R., (2011), "The position and role of dispute resolution councils in the Islamic Republic of Iran (Case Study: East Azarbaijan)", Regional Congress of Pathology of Dispute Resolution Councils, Azad Islamic university of Maragheh, 5-6 Jan (2011), Maragheh. ]In Persian].
17. Nemati, M., Badri, S. A., (2007), "Evaluation of functional role of the new rural management system (case study: Guilan province, comparative study of active villages in small and large villages)", Geographical resaerch quarterly, 39 (7): 161-176. ]In Persian].
18. Piran, P., (2000), "Council in Iran, a pathological look", Journal of Social Welfare Quarterly, 5: 71-102. ]In Persian].
19. Pour Taheri, M., (2013), "Application of multi-criteria decision-making methods in geography", Tehran: SAMT publication. ]In Persian].
20. Pugliese, P., (2001), "Organic farming and sustainable rural development: a multifaceted and promising convergence", Journal of Sociologia Ruralis, 41 (1): 112-130. [DOI:10.1111/1467-9523.00172
21. Rahgosha, A. H., (2002), "Looking to the Dispute Resolution Councils", Tehran: Daneshvar publication,
22. Rashid pour, L., (2011), "The role of management in the local community in the process of sustainable rural development in West Azarbaijan province", Journal of Agricultural Extension and Education Research, 3 (4): 31-42. ]In Persian].
23. Rashidpour, L., Hosseini Seyed Jamal, F., Mirdamadi, S. M., (2011), "Local community based management as a good governance approach to rural poverty reduction and sustainable development in Iran", American-Eurasian Journal of Agric. & Environ. Sci., 10 (2): 174-179.
24. Rezaie Zadeh, M. J., Darvishvand, A., (2010), "A critical essay on specialized dispute settlement councils of administrative justice court, by emphasizing on judicial overview on administration", Journal of Low Quartery, 38 (4): 205-219. ]In Persian].
25. Sayahi Kashi, J., (2004), "A country papers for Islamic Republic of Iran. In: Report of the APO (Asian productivity organization) Seminar on Role of local communities and institution in integrated rural development", 15-20 June 2002 (ICD-SE-3-01), Tehran, Iran. ]In Persian].
26. Stark, N., (2004), "Effective rural governance: what is it: Does it matter?" Report of Rural Governance Initiative a programme of rural policy research inistitute (RUPRI), University of Iowa College of Public Health.
27. Taleb, M., (1996), "Rural management in Iran", Tehran: Tehran University press, Tehran. ]In Persian].
28. Tenguay, G. A., Rajaonson, J., Lefebvre, J. F., Lanoie, P., (2010), "Measuring the sustainability of cities: an analysis of the use of local indicators", Journal of Ecological Indicators, 10: 407-418. [DOI:10.1016/j.ecolind.2009.07.013
29. Zahedi, SH. A., (2006), "Sustainable development", SAMT Press: Tehran. ]In Persian].