1. - Abdolghaderi Bookani, N., Hojjat, S. A., Ale sheikh, A. A., (2006), "Modeling of groundwater contaminants using statistical analysis (case study: Shiraz Town)", 10th Symposium of Iran Geology Council, Tehran, Iran Topography Organization, September 4-6, Tehran, 9 p. [In Persian]
2. Ahmadi, S. H., Sedghamiz, A., (2008), "Application and evaluation of kriging and cokriging methods on groundwater depth mapping", Environmental Monitoring and Assessment, 138: 357-368. [In Persian]. [DOI:10.1007/s10661-007-9803-2
3. Akbari, M., Jarge, M. R., Madani Sadat, H., (2009), "Assessment of decreasing of groundwater-table using Geographic Information System (GIS), Case study: Mashhad Plain Aquifer", J. of Water and Soil Conservation, 16 (4): 63-78. [In Persian].
4. Anayah, F. M., Almasri, M. N., (2009), "Trends and occurrences of nitrate in the groundwater of the WestBank, Palestine", Applied Geography, 29: 588-601 [DOI:10.1016/j.apgeog.2009.01.004
5. Askari, M., Mosaedi, A., Dehghani, A. A., Meftah Halghi., M., (2009), "Application of geostatistics and GIS analysis, in study of groundwater quality spatial variability, Case study: Qazvin aquifer, Iran", 1st International Conference on Water Resources: Emphasis on Regional Development, August 15-17, Shahroud, 2009, 6 p. [In Persian].
6. Chandrasekharan, H., Sarangi, A., Nagarajan, M., Singha, V. P. Rao, D. U. M. Stalin, k. Natarajan, K. and Chandrasekharan, B., Anbazhagan, S., (2009), "Variability of soil–water quality due to Tsunami-2004 in the coastal belt of Nagapattinam district", Tamilnadu. Journal of Environmental Management, 89: 63-72. [DOI:10.1016/j.jenvman.2007.01.051
7. Chetsazan, M., Ranghzan, K., Doraninejad, M., (2008), "Zoning of hydrogeochemical rare earth elements, Manganese, Arsenic, iron using GIS in aquifer of Maydavod, Khozestan province Plain, Iran", 11th Symposium of Geological Society of Iran, Ferdowsi. University Mashad, September 3-6, 10 p. [In Persian].
8. Daliri, M., Boustnian, M., Afrasyab, P., (2016), "Spatial and temporal variability and zonation of groundwater the Kohpaye-saghzi aquifer, Esfahan Province", Journal of Geograpical Space, 15 (52): 305-324. [In Persian].
9. Daniels, B., Mesner, N., (2005), "Safe drinking water in Utah, Nitrate", ]on line[: http://thomsonscientific.com).
10. DuNing, X., LI, X., Y., Song, D., Yang, G., (2007), "Temporal and spatial dynamical simulation of groundwater characteristics in Minqin Oasis", Sci China Ser D: Earth Sci, 50: 261-273. [DOI:10.1007/s11430-007-2001-9
11. Elias Azar, K. H., (2002), "Rehabilitation of saline and sodic soils (soil and water management)", Urmia: Urmia Jihad University publications, 330 p. [In Persian].
12. Ghalib, H. B., (2017), "Groundwater chemistry evaluation for drinking and irrigation utilities in east Wasit province, Central Iraq", Appl Water Sci, 7: 3447-3467. [DOI:10.1007/s13201-017-0575-8
13. Hasani Pak, A. A., (1998), "Geostatistics", Tehran University Press, Tehran, 330 p. [In Persian].
14. ISIRI 2441, (2005), "Natural mineral water-specifications institute of standard and industrial research of Iran", First revision, ]on line[: www.isiri.org.
15. ISIRI 6694, (2003), "Water-Packaged (bottled) drinking waters-Specifications Institute of Standard and Industrial Research of Iran. First revision", ]on line[: www.isiri.org.
16. Jong Yeon, H., Sunhwa, P., Hyun-Koo, K., Moon-Su, K., Hun-Je, J., Ji-In, K., Gyeong-Mi, L., In-Kyu, S., Tae-Seung, K., (2017), "Hydrochemistry for the Assessment of Groundwater Quality in Korea", Journal of Agricultural Chemistry and Environment, 6: 1-29. [DOI:10.4236/jacen.2017.61001
17. Kathy, P., (2005), "Water recreation and disease plausibility of associated infections: Acute effects, sequelae and mortality", World Health Organization in UK, 260 p.
18. Mahdavi, M., (2009), "Applied hydrology", Vol. 2, 2nd Ed, Tehran, University of Tehran Press. 441 p. [In Persian].
19. Makkasap, T., Satapanajaru, T., (2010), "Spatial distribution of Cd, Zn and Hg in groundwater at Rayong Province, Thailand", World Academy of Science, 72 p.
20. Malekian, A., Mirdashtvan, M., (2015), "Assessing groundwater quality for domestic and agricultural use using geostatistics analysis", Journal of Range and Watershed Management (Iranian Journal of Natural Resources), 68 (4): 809-820. [In Persian].
21. Marofi, S., Toranjeyan, A., Zare Abyane., H., (2009), "Evaluation of geostatistical methods for estimating electrical conductivity and pH of stream drained water in Hamedan-Bahar Plain", J. of Water and Soil Conservation, 16 (2): 169-187. [In Persian].
22. McLay, C. D. A., Dragten, R., Sparling, G., Selvarajah, N., (2001), "Predicting groundwater nitrate concentrations in a region of mixed agricultural land use a comparison of three approaches", Environmental Pollution, 115: 191-204. [DOI:10.1016/S0269-7491(01)00111-7
23. Mohammadyari, F., Aghdar, H., Basiri, R., (2017), "Zoning groundwater quality for drinking using geo-statistical methods Case Study: Arid Regions in Mehran and Dehloran", Scientific-Research Quarterly of Geographical Data (SEPEHR), 26 (101): 199-208. [In Persian].
24. Nagarajan, R., Rajmohan, N., Mahendran, U., Senthamilkumar, S., (2010), "Evaluation of groundwater quality and its suitability for drinking and agricultural use in Thanjavur city, Tamil Nadu, India", Environ Monit Assess, 171: 289-308. [DOI:10.1007/s10661-009-1279-9
25. Najafpour, N., Torabi Pudeh, H., Yonesi, H. A., (2017), "Evaluation of GIS and interpolation methods in determination of spatial distribution and classified groundwater quality", Iranian water research resource, 13 (3): 1-9. [In Persian].
26. Nas, B., (2009), "Geostatistical approach to assessment of spatial distribution of groundwater quality", Polish J. of Environ. Stud, 18: 1073-1082.
27. Rahelinamin, R., Mohseni, B., (2017), "A review of groundwater Nitrate and Phosphate place changes and identify the most important factors of pollution through the evaluation of the methods of the Kriging and Co- Kriging series, and multiple regression model in watershed of Golestan province Gharahsoo", Journal of Geograpical Space, 17 (59) :311-330. [In Persian].
28. Rostami Khalaj, M., Mohseni Saravi, M., Afsharnia, R., Hesami, D., (2011), "Chemical spatial distribution of groundwater using specific methods: Case study: Mashhad city", 7th National Seminar on Watershed Management, Esfahan University, April 4, 2011, Esfahan, 9 p. [In Persian].
29. Shabani, M., (2011), "Assessment of geostatistical methods for zonation and product of groundwater quality maps case of study area Neiriz Plain Fars Province", Journal of Natural Geography Lar, 13: 83-96. [In Persian].
30. Siska, P. P., Hung, K., (2001), "Assessment of kriging accuracy in the GIS environment", 21st Annual ESRI International Conference, San Diego, July 9-13, pp 378-386.
31. US EPA (Environmental Protection Agency), (1990), "Estimated national occurrence and exposure to nitrate/nitrite in public drinking water supplies", Washington, DC: U. S. Environmental Protection Agency.
32. ]on line[: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK231046/.
33. WHO (World Health Organization), (2006), "Guidelines for drinking-water quality [Electronic Resource]: incorporating first addendum", World Health Organization. Geneva Switzerland volume. 1, Recommendations, 3rd edition, 595 p. ]on line[: http://www.who.int/water_sanitation_health /dwq/gdwq0506.pdf).
34. Zamzam, A., Rahnama, M. B., (2009), "Chemical quality assessment of Rafsanjan plain's groundwater using Schoeller and Wilcox diagrams", The first International Conference on Water Resources, August 15-17, 2009, Shahroud,7 p. [In Persian].
35. Zehtabian, G. H., Janfaza, E., Mohammad Asgari, H., Nematollahi, M. J., (2010), "Modeling of ground water spatial distribution for some chemical properties: Case study in Garmsar watershed", Iranian journal of Range and Desert Reseach, 17 (1): 61-73. [In Persian].
36. Ziarani Ghasemi, E., Faryadi, Sh., shekh Kazemi, S. H., (2007), "Zoning of Karaj damwatershed's polluting potentials using GIS", 1st Conference of Environmental Engineering