1. Abbaspour, K. C., Yang, J. Maximov, I. Siber, R. Bogner, K., Mieleitner, J. Zobrist, J., Srinivasan, R., (2007), Modelling hydrology and water quality in the pre-alpine/alpine Thur watershed using SWAT, Journal of Hydrology, 333: 413-430. [In Persian]. [DOI:10.1016/j.jhydrol.2006.09.014
2. Asghari saraskanroud, S., (2017), "Analysis of affecting factors on creating Gully in the eastern shores of Uremia Lake", Geographical Space, 58:285-301. [In Persian].
3. Butcher, J., Shoemaker, L., Clements, J. T., Thirolle, E., (1998), "Watershed modeling online training module", U. S. Environmental Protection Agency, Watershed Academy Web.
4. ]on line[: http://www.epa.gov/watertrain/modeling/.
5. Erfanian, M., Bayazi, M., (2011), "The evaluation of extrapolation methods for the estimation of river suspended loads in the West Azerbaijan Province", Final report of the research project of west Azarbaijan regional water corporation, 58 p. [In Persian].
6. Gholami, Sh., (2003), "The simulation of daily sediment yield by using distributed SWAT model in mountainous catchments (Amameh Catchments)", Research and construction, 59: 29-33. [In Persian].
7. Habibi A. R., (2017), "Compare and estimate potential erosion (water-wind) with utilize empirical models with emphasis on geomorphology in arid catchments", Geographical Space, 57: 19-30. [In Persian].
8. Khalifehi Sigaraudi, Sh., Zanati Shoaa, T., Salajegh, A., Kohn Dell, A., Mortazai, A. Gh., (2009), The semi distributed of rainfall- runoff modeling in low data sub basin (Case study: Latian basin), Proceedings of the 5th National Conference on Watershed Management Sciences and Engineering (Sustainable Natural Disaster Management), IRAN, Gorgan. Edited by Ali Najafi, pp 180-188. [In Persian].
9. Neitsch, S. L., Arnold, J. G., Kiniry, J. R., Williams, J. R., (2005), "Soil and water assessment tool theoretical documentation", Version 2005", Texas Water Resources Institute, Texas.
10. Rostamian, R., Jaleh, A., Afyuni, M., Mousavi, S. F., Heidarpour, M., Jalalian, A., Abbaspour, K., (2008), "Application of a SWAT model for estimating runoff and sediment in two mountainous basins in central Iran", Hydrological Sciences, 53: 977-988. [In Persian]. [DOI:10.1623/hysj.53.5.977
11. Schaefli, B., Gupta, H. V., (2007), "Do Nash values have value4", Hydrological processes, 21: 2075-2080. [DOI:10.1002/hyp.6825
12. Tripathi, M. P., Panda, R. K., Raghuwanshi, N. S., Singh, R., (2004), "Hydrological modeling of a small watershed using generated rainfall in the soil and water assessment tool model", Hydrological Processes ,18: 1811-1821. [DOI:10.1002/hyp.1448
13. Talebizadeh, M., Morid, S., Ayyoubzadeh, S. M., Ghasemzadeh, M., (2010), "Uncertainty analysis in sediment load modeling using ANN and SWAT model", Water Resources Management, 24: 1747-1758. [In Persian]. [DOI:10.1007/s11269-009-9522-2
14. Xu, Z. X., Pang, J. P., Liu, C. M., Li, J. Y., (2009), "Assessment of runoff and sediment yield in the Miyun Reservoir catchment by using SWAT model", Hydrological Processes, 23: 3619-3630. [DOI:10.1002/hyp.7475