1. Akomolafe, O., (2011), "Impact of personal factors on environmental education in tertiary institutions in Ekiti State, Nigeria", International Journal for Cross-Disciplinary Subjects in Education, 1 (1): 559-564. [DOI:10.20533/ijcdse.2042.6364.2011.0078
2. Alp, E., Ertepinar, H., Tekkaya, C., Yilmaz, A., (2008), "A survey on turkish elementary school students, environmental friendly behaviors and associated variable", Environmental education research, 14 (2): 129-143. [DOI:10.1080/13504620802051747
3. Chan, K. K. W., (1996), "Environmental attitudes and behaviour of secondary school students in Hong Kong", The Environmenta list, 16 (4): 297-306. [DOI:10.1007/BF02239656
4. Corraliza, J. A., Bereguer, J., (2002), "Environment value, belief and actions: Asituational", Journal of Environmental Education, 23: 65-73.
5. Faghiri, S., (2004), " Law of the Fourth Economic, Social and Cultural Development Plan of the Islamic Republic of Iran", Publishing Office of the Vice President for Research: Tehran.] In Persian.[
6. Heydari, M., (2008), "Develop a management model for the sustainable development of environmental education for the young generation of the country", MSc thesis, Science and Research Branch of Islamic Azad University, Tehran.] In Persian.[
7. Izadi, F., Karimian, A. A., Sodaeizadeh, H., (2013), "Estimation of environmental wareness of rural students and its relationship with parents and teachers' awareness, Case study: Middle School Students in Rural Areas of Isfahan J", Rural Research, 4 (4): 777-792.] In Persian.[
8. Larijani, M., Yeshodhara, K., (2008), "An empirical study of environmental attitude among higher primary school teacher of India and Iran", Journal of Human Ecology, 3: 195-200. [DOI:10.1080/09709274.2008.11906114
9. Mohammadyary, F., Purkhabbaz, H. R., Aghdar, H. Tavakoly, M., (2019), "Predicted trends in land use city Behbahan years 2014 to 2028 Using LCM model", Journal of Geographical Space, 19 (65): 37-56.] In Persian.[
10. Moharamnejad, N., Heydari, A., (2006), "Develop a management model for the sustainable development of environmental education for the young generation of the country", Environmental science and technology, 8 (1): 68-77.] In Persian.[
11. Naderi, A., Seife Naraqi, M., (2014), "Research methods and how to evaluate it in humanities: with emphasis on educational sciences", Arasbaran Publisher: Tehran.] In Persian.[
12. North american association for Environmental Education, (2011), "Excellence in environmental education, guidelines for learning k-12, executive summary and self-assessment tool", Washington, D. C. representative.
13. Pourkhabbaz, H. R., Javanmardi, S., (2016), " Fuzzy modeling of Urban Development Land use for Land Suitability ranking Using OWA- AHP Decision Making method (Case study: The water catchment of Shur in Qazvin province)", Journal of Geographical Space, 15 (52): 37-54.] In Persian.[
14. Salehi Imran, I., Agha Mohammadi, A., (2008), "Survey of knowledge, attitude and environmental skills of primary school teachers in Mazandaran province", Journal of Education, 24 (3): 91-117. ] In Persian.[
15. Salehi, S., (2012), "Environmental behvaior and education", Journal of Educational Sciences, 18 (2): 201-226. ] In Persian.[ [DOI:10.1007/978-3-642-28604-9_17
16. Schmidt, J. E., (2007), "From intentions to actions: the role of environmental awareness on college students", UW-L Journal of Undergraduate Research, 6: 1-4.
17. Sharepour, M., (2000), "Cultural and environmental development", Open Publisher: Tehran. ] In Persian.[
18. Vipinder, N., (2010), "Environmental education awareness among schoolteachers", The Enovironmentalist, 30: 153-162. [DOI:10.1007/s10669-010-9257-x
19. Volk, T., Mc Beth, B., (1998), "Environmental literacy in the United States: What should be. What is? Getting from here to there" A Report funded by the United States Environmental Protection Agency and submitted to the Environmental Education and Training Partnership, North American Association for Environmental Association: Washington, DC: EETAP/NAAEE.