1. Abedini, M., Moghimi, A., (2012), "The role of geomorphological bottlenecks in the physical development of the metropolis of Tabriz for optimal use", Journal of Geography and Environmental Planning, 1 (23, 45): 166-147. [In Persian].
2. Ahmadi, T., Zanganeh Asadi, M., Ramsht, M., Maghsoudi, A., (2013), "Limitations and capabilities of geomorphic processes in the development and planning of Khorramabad City", Geographical Studies of Arid Areas, 11: 34-19. [In Persian].
3. Amoateng, P., Cobbinah, P. B., Adade, K. O., (2013), "Managing physical development in peri-urban areas of Kumasi, Ghana: A case of Abuakwa", Journal of Urban and Environmental Engineering, 7 (1): 96-109. [DOI:10.4090/juee.2013.v7n1.096109
4. Beiranvand, H., Ramsht, M., (2015), "Analysis the morphometric features of the mid-mountain lakes in the folded zagros (case study on the Ancient Lake of Khorramabad)", Geographic Quarterly Journal, 30 (3): 170-153. [In Persian].
5. Burbank, D. W., Anderson, R. S., (2000), "Tectonic Geomorphology", Black well Science:London.
6. Burbank, D. W., Anderson, R. S., (2001), "Tectonic Geomorphology", Blac¬k well Science: London.
7. Chen, Y. C., Chen, Y. C., Sung, Q., Cheng, K. Yu., (2003), "Along-strike variation of morphotectonic features in the Western foothills of Taivan: tectonic implieation based on stream-gradient and hypsometric analysis", Geomorphology, 56. [DOI:10.1016/S0169-555X(03)00059-X
8. Correa. C. H., (2000), "A new land scopsiurbanization in third word", University of Buenos Aires.
9. Ebadian, S., (2000), "Structural and tectonical analysis of Green-Anticline based on Morpho-Tectonic analysis", Master's Degree Thesis, Shahid Beheshti University, Department of Geology. [In Persian].
10. Ferdowsi, B., (2005), "Feasibility and application of decision support system in physical development of the city, case study of Sanandaj city", Master's thesis, Tarbiat Modarres University urban planing and geograpky faculty. [In Persian].
11. Geographic Organization of the Armed Forces, (1980), "Topographic sheet maps of 1/50000 scale, Khorramabad (5656 to 5656)", Chamabagh (5656-4600) and Sarab (5.1565)". [In Persian].
12. Ghanavati, A., Sharifi, M., Valdi, M., Taherchemani, M., (2013), "The zoning of physical development of Khorramabad city with emphasis on natural factors using fuzzy logic model", The first national conference on geography, urbanization and sustainable development, on december 2, 2010, by the scientific center for sustainable urban development and the faculty of urban development of the college of fine arts of tehran university tehran. [In Persian].
13. Gorabi, A., (2016), "Active tectonics; Earthquakes, uppers and prospects", Tehran, Selection Publication. [In Persian].
14. Hamdouni, R.E., Irigaray, C., Fernandez, T., Chacon, J., Keller, E. A., (2008), "Assessment of relative active tectonic, South West border of the Sierra Nevada (Southern Spain)", geomorphology, 96: 150-173. [DOI:10.1016/j.geomorph.2007.08.004
15. Jabari, A., Roustaei, Sh., (2007), "Geomorphology of urban areas", First Edition. Organization for the study and compilation of humanities books of universities (samt). [In Persian].
16. Keller, E. A., Pinter, N., (1996), "Active tectonic: Earthqukes, uplift and landscape", Prentice Hall pub, London.
17. Majedi, H., (1999), "The land is the main issue of urban development", Magazine Abadi, Center for Urban and Architecture Studies and Research, 33: 14-3. [In Persian].
18. Maleki, A., Azizi, B., (2014), "Physical weaknesses of the physical development of Paveh city with emphasis on complications of geomorphologic", Amjadi Ami Quarterly, 27: 54-37. [In Persian].
19. Mefakherian, S., (2005), "Structural and seismic study of construction of Khorramabad region", Ph.D., Islamic Azad University, Science and Research Faculty. [In Persian].
20. Moghimi, A., (2006), "Urban Geomorphology", Tehran University Press, Tehran. [In Persian].
21. Mohammad Salehi, Z., Sheikhi, H., Rahimian, A., (2014), "Physical-environmental improvement of the central tissue of the city with a sustainable urban development approach (Case study: Central texture of Khorramabad city)", Journal of Urban Studies, 7: 87-73. [In Persian].
22. Mokhtari, D., (2006), "Application of morphometric indices in determining the activity of faults, Case study: North Mishou fault", Journal of Geosciences, 15 (59): 83-70. [In Persian].
23. Seif, AS., (2010), "An investigation of active tectonics in the territory of the Zagros trusts in the Farsan region", Natural Geography Research, 74: 146-125. [In Persian].
24. Servati, M., (2004), "The natural difficulties of the Development of the city of Lar (South of Fars povince)", Geographical Quarterly of the Territory, 1 (4): 19-1. [In Persian].
25. Shi'a, A., (2006), "An introduction to the basics of urban planning", Publication of Iran University of Science and Technology,Tehran. [In Persian].
26. Smith, K., (1992), "Environmental hazards routledge, assessing risk and reducing disaster", London.
27. Soleimani, Sh., (1998), "Guidelines for identifying active and young tectonic movements with an attitude to the preconditions of paleontology", Tehran, International Institute of Seismology and Earthquake Engineering, No. 101. [In Persian].
28. Sorour, H., Khayrizadeh Arouq, M., Lalepour, M., (2014), "The role of environmental factors in the feasibility study of optimal physical development of Malekan city", Journal of Urban Planning and Research, 5 (5-9): 114-95. [In Persian].
29. Szabo, J., David, L., Loczy, D., (2010), "Anthropogenic geomorphology: A guide to man-made Landforms", Springer, Berlin. [DOI:10.1007/978-90-481-3058-0
30. Wells, S. G., (1988), "Regional variation geomorphology along a segmented convergent plate boundary, pacific coast of coast Rica", Geomorphology, 1: 239-265. [DOI:10.1016/0169-555X(88)90016-5
31. Yarahmadi, D., Beiranvand, H., (2014), "Natural geography of Lorestan", Lorestan University Press, khorramabad. [In Persian].
32. Zomorodiyan, M., (2004), "The application of natural geography in urban and rural planning", Payam Noor University Press, Tehran. [In Persian].
33. Nazariyan, A., (1996), "Urban geography of Iran", Tehran, Payame Noor Publication. [In Persian].
34. Negaresh, H., (2003), "Application of geomorphology in the urbanization of cities and its implications", Geography and Development, 1 (133): 47-1. [In Persian].
35. Ramirez- Herrera, M. T., (1998), "Geomorphic assessment of active tectonic in the Acambay graben", Mexican Volcamic Belt Earth Surface and Landforms, 23: 317-322.