1. - Alizadeh, A., Erfanian, M., Ansari, H., (2010), "Analysis of Teleconnections on the temperature and precipitation (Case study: Mashhad Synoptic Station)", Iranian Journal of Irrigation and Drainage, 5: 176-185.
2. Azizi, Gh., (1999), "El-Nino and wet and dry periods in Iran", Journal of Physical Geographic Researches, 38: 71-84.
3. Farajzadeh, M., Ahmadi, M., Alijani, B., Ghavidel Rahimi, Y., Mofidi, A., Babayian, I., (2014), "Analysis of variations of Teleconnections patterns and their effects on Iran's precipitation", Climatological Researches, 15: 31-45.
4. Fatehi Marj, A., Borhani Darian, A., Mahdian, M. H., (2006), "Forecasting seasonal rainfall using teleconnection pattern case study: orumiyeh lake basin", Journal of Science and Technology of Agriculture and Natural Resources, 3: 45-57.
5. Feidas, H., Noulopoulou, C. H., Makrogiannis,T., Bora-Senta, E., (2007), "Trend analysis of precipitation time series in Greece and their relationship with circulation using surface and satellite data: 1955-2001", Theoretical Applied Climatology, 87: 155-177. [DOI:10.1007/s00704-006-0200-5
6. Ghalhari, Gh. A., Novkhandan, M., Khoshhal, J., (2009), "Spring rainfall estimation of Khorasan Razavi province based on Tele-connection synoptically patterns using adaptive Neuro-Fuzzy Inference System", Rangeland and Watershed (Iranian Journal of Natural Resources), 1: 55-74.
7. Ghavidel Rahimi, Y., Hatami Zarneh, D., Rezaie, M., (2013), "The role of North Sea - Caspian upper atmospheric teleconnection pattern (NCP) in temporal variability's of rainfall in Sothern coastal of Caspian Sea", Applied Geographic Sciences Researches, 31: 29-46.
8. Ghavidel Rahimi, Y., Farajzadeh, M., Hatami Zarneh, D., (2014), "The role of North Sea - Caspian upper atmospheric teleconnection pattern (NCP) on Iran's temperature", Journal of Geography and Environmental Planning, 52: 137-159.
9. Ghavidel Rahimi, Y., Farajzadeh, M., Kakapour, S., (2013), "The role of North Sea - Caspian upper atmospheric teleconnection pattern (NCP) on precipitation variations of weat and northwest of Iran", Journal of Geography and Planning, 49: 217-230.
10. Khorshiddost, A. M., Ghavidel Rahimi, Y., Abbaszadeh, K., (2015), "Analysis relationships between large scale atmospheric- oceanic patterns in analysis of precipitation variations (Case study: Ahar)", Geographical Space, 29: 95-128.
11. Khoshaghlagh, F., Ghanbari, N., Masoompour Samakosh, J., (2009), "The Study of North Atlantic oscillation effect on temperature and precipitation regimes of Southern shores of Caspian sea", Journal of Physical Geographic Researches, 66: 57-70.
12. Krichak, S. O., Breitgand, J. S., Gualdi, S., Feldstein, S. B., (2014), "Teleconnection-extreme precipitation relationships over the Mediterranean region", Theoretical and Applied Climatology, 26 (2): 32-54. DOI 10.1007/s00704-013-1036-4. [DOI:10.1007/s00704-013-1036-4
13. Kutiel, H., Turkes, M., (2005), "New evidence for the role of the North Sea-Caspian Pattern on the temperature and precipitation regimes in continental central Turkey", Geografiska Annaler: Series A, Phys Geography, 87: 501–513. [DOI:10.1111/j.0435-3676.2005.00274.x
14. Kutiel, H., Benaroch, Y., (2002), "North Sea-Caspian pattern (NCP)-unupper level atmospheric teleconnection affecting the Eastern Mediterranean: identification and definition", Theoretical and Applied Climatology, 71: 17-28. [DOI:10.1007/s704-002-8205-x
15. Masoodian, S. A., Darand, M., (2007), "Detection relationship between central Africa– Caspian Sea teleconnection with Iran's temperature and precipitation", Geographic Thought, 2: 97-117.
16. Masoodian, S. A., Darand, M., (2013), "The relation between two patterns North Sea–Caspian pattern (NCP) and East Europe– Northeast Iran (ENEI) with number of extreme cold temperatures in Iran during cold seasons", Journal of Earth and Space Physics, 2: 171-186.
17. Shaman, J., Tziperman, E., (2011), "An atmospheric teleconnection linking ENSO and southwestern European precipitation", Journal of Climate, 24: 124-139. [DOI:10.1175/2010JCLI3590.1
18. Singh, G. P., Jai-Ho, O., (2007), "Impact of Indian ocean sea-surface temperature anomaly on indian summer monsoon precipitation using a regional climate model", International Journal of Climatology, 27: 1455-1465. [DOI:10.1002/joc.1485