1. - Cai, W., Zhang, Y. Chen, Q., Yao, Y., (2015), "Spatial patterns and temporal variability of drought in Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei metropolitan areas in China", Advances in Meteorology: 1-14.l [DOI:10.1155/2015/289471
2. Cattell, R. B., (1966), "The scree test for the number of factors", Multivariate Behavioral Research. 1: 245-276. [DOI:10.1207/s15327906mbr0102_10
3. Ghahreman, N., Gharehkhani, A., (2015), "Classification of Iran's temperature trend using principal component analysis and cluster analysis", Journal of Geography and Development, 4: 21-34. [In Persian].
4. Ghahreman, N., Gharehkhani, A., (2015), "Comparison of artificial neural network and multiple regression methods in estimating evaporation pan and determining the most important factors of meteorology using principal component analysis", Journal of Watershed Research, 106: 41-51. [In Persian].
5. Ghayor, H., Montazeri, M., (2004), "Classification of Iran's temperature trend using principal component analysis and cluster analysis", Journal of Geography and Development, 4: 21-34. [In Persian].
6. Heydari, H., Alijani, B., (2000), "Climatic classification using multivariate statistical methods", geographical research quarterly, 37: 57-74. [In Persian].
7. Hou, L. G., Zou, S. B., Xiao, L. G., Yang, Y. G., (2013), "Sensitivity of the reference evapotranspiration to key climatic variables during the growing season in the Ejina oasis northwest China, Springer Plus, 2: 1-6. [DOI:10.1186/2193-1801-2-S1-S4
8. Ikudayisi, A., Adeyemo, J., (2016), "Effects of different meteorological variables on reference evapotranspiration modeling: application of principal component analysis", International Journal of Environmental, Chemical, Ecological, Geological and Geophysical Engineering, 6: 632-636.
9. Kawachi, T., Maruyama, T., Singh, V. P., (2001), "Rainfall entropy for delineation of water resources zones in Japan", Journal of Hydrology, 246 (1-4): 36-44. [DOI:10.1016/S0022-1694(01)00355-9
10. Khodagholi, M., Masoudian, A., Kavyani, M., Kamali, GH., (2006), "Study of plant-climatology of Zayandehrud river basin", Research and construction, 70: 41-53. [In Persian].
11. Kutzbach, J. E., (1967), Empirical eigenvectors of sea-level pressure, surface temperature and precipitation complexes over North America, Journal of Applied Meteorology, 6 (5): 791-802.
12. Li, T., Fu, Q., Xu, S., Meng, F., (2009), "Application of principal component analysis in evaluating influence factors of evaporation in Northern Cold Area", Fifth International Conference on Natural Computation, ICNC 2009, Tianjian, China, 14-16 August 2009, 6 Volumes.
13. Lorenz, E. N., (1956), "Empirical orthogonal functions and statistical weather prediction, Scientific Report No.1, Statistical Forecasting Project, MIT, Department of Meteorology.
14. Mansourfar, K., (2009), "Advanced statistical methods associated with computer programs", Tehran: Tehran University Press. [In Persian].
15. Masoudian, A., (2003), "Study the geographical distribution of rainfall in Iran using rotated factor analysis", Journal of Geography and Development, 1: 79-88. [In Persian].
16. Masoudian, A., (2009), "Precipitation regions of Iran", Journal of Geography and Development, 13: 79-91. [In Persian].
17. Mohammadi Moghadam, S., Mosaedi, A., Janghjo, M., Mesdaghi, M., (2013), "Modeling relationship between rainfall and drought using Yazd Nadoushan pasture", Second International Conference on Plant, Soil, and Climate Modeling, Ordibehesht 18-19, Kerman University, pp 62-51. [In Persian].
18. Mohan, S., Arumugam, N., (1996), "Relative importance of meteorological variables in evapotranspiration: Factor analysis approach", Water Resources Management, 10: 1-20. [DOI:10.1007/BF00698808
19. Pandey, K. P., Dabral, P., Pandey, V., (2016), "Evaluation of reference evapotranspiration methods for the northeastern region of India", International Soil and Water Conservation Research, 4: 52-63. [DOI:10.1016/j.iswcr.2016.02.003
20. Raziei, T., Bordi, I., Pereira, L. S., (2008), "A precipitation-based regionalization for Western Iran and regional drought variability", Hydrology and Earth System Sciences,12: 1309-1329. [DOI:10.5194/hess-12-1309-2008
21. Richman, B. M., Adrrianto, I., (2010), "Classification and regionalization through kernal principal component analysis, Physics and Chemistry of the Earth, 35: 316-328. [DOI:10.1016/j.pce.2010.02.001
22. Seyfi, A., Mirlatifi, S. M., Riyahi, H., (2010), "Development of combined model of multiple regression - principal components and factors analysis (MLR-PCA) in the Forecast of reference evapotranspiration (Case Study: Kerman station)", Journal of Water and Soil Science, 6: 1186-1196. [In Persian].
23. Sheykholeslami, N., Ghahreman, B., Mosaedi, A., Davari, K., Mohajerpoor, M., (2014), "Propagation of ET0 for evapotranspiration using principal component analysis (PCA) and development of multiple linear regression model (MLR-PCA) (Case study: Mashhad station)", Water and Soil Journal (Agricultural Sciences and Technology), 2: 420-429. [In Persian].
24. Tabari, H., Marufi, S., Sabziparvar, A. A., (2010), "Estimation of daily pan evaporation using artificial neural network and multivariate non-linear regression", Irrig Sci., 28: 399-406. [DOI:10.1007/s00271-009-0201-0
25. Wei, G., Dong, X., Hu, A., (2011), "Discuss on reference crop evapotranspiration in arid zone based on principal component analysis", International Symposium on Water Resource and Environmental Protection, 20-22 May 2011, China.
26. White, D., Richman, M., Yarnal, B., (1991), "Climate regionalization and rotation of principal components", International Journal of Climatology, 11 (1): 1-25. [DOI:10.1002/joc.3370110102
27. White, F. J., Perry, A. H., (1989), "Classification of the climate of England and Wales based on agro climatic data", International Journal of Climatology, 9: 271-289. [DOI:10.1002/joc.3370090305
28. Zotarelli, L., Dukes, D. M., Romero, C. C., Migliaccio, K. W., Morgan, T. K., (2015), "Step by step calculation of the Penman-Monteith Evapotranspiration (FAO-56 Method, AE 459 document, one of a series of the agricultural and biological engineering Department, UF/IFAS Extension, 1-10.
29. Zou, L., Xia, J., She, D., (2017), "Drought characteristic analysis based on an improved PDSI in the Wei river basin of China", Water, 9: 1-23. [DOI:10.3390/w9030178