1. Arnaez, J., Lasanta, T., Ruiz-Flano, P., Ortigosa, L., (2007), "Factors affecting runoff and erosion under simulated rainfall in Mediterranean vineyards", Soil and Tillage Research, (93): 324-334. [DOI:10.1016/j.still.2006.05.013
2. Bayati Khatibi, M., (2004), "Erosion, erosion processes and their forms", Education of Geography Education, 69: 24-17. ]In Persian[.
3. Duiker, S.W., Flanagan, D. C., Lal, R., (2001), "Erodibility and infiltration characteristics of five major soils of Southwest Spain", Catena, 45 (2): 103-121. [DOI:10.1016/S0341-8162(01)00145-X
4. Feiznia, S., (1995), "Resistance of rocks against erosion in various climate in Iran", Natural Resources journal of Iran, 47: 95-116. ]In Persian[.
5. Feiznia, S., Khajeh, M., Ghyomiyan, J., (2005), "The study of the effect of physical, chemical and climatic factors on sediment production due to surface erosion of soils", Research and development in natural resources, 66: 14-24. ]In Persian[.
6. Hamed, Y., Albergel, J., Pepin, Y., Asseline, J., Nasri, S., Zante, P., Berndtsson, R., Niazy, M., Balah, M., (2002), "Comparison between Rainfall Simulator Erosion and Observed reservoir sedimentation in an erosion-sensitive semiarid catchment", Catena, 50: 1-16. [DOI:10.1016/S0341-8162(02)00089-9
7. Habibi, A., (2017), "Comparison between the potential of water and wind erosion of geomorphic units of Karoun watershed using the ERIFER and PSIAC models", Geographical Space, 57: 19-30. ]In Persian[.
8. Habibi A., (2017), "Compare and estimate Potential erosion (water-wind) with utilize empirical models with emphasis on geomorphology in arid catchments", Geographical space, 57 (17): 19-30. ]In Persian.[
9. Jedari Eyvazi, J., Jokar Sarhangi, I., (2001), "The effectiveness of geomorphological units in estimating erosion and sediment (Case study: Bojan watershed)", Journal of Geographical Research, 40: 73-91. ]In Persian[.
10. Jordan, A., Martinez-Zavala, L., (2008), "Soil loss and runoff rates on unpaved forest Roads in Southern Spain after simulated rainfall", Journal of Forest Ecology and Management, (255(: 913-919. [DOI:10.1016/j.foreco.2007.10.002
11. Kinnell, P. I. A., (2005), "Sediment transport by medium to large drops impacting flows at sub terminal velocity", Journal of Soil Science Society of America, 69 (3): 902-905. [DOI:10.2136/sssaj2004.0273
12. Meyer, L. D., Harmon, W. C., (1984), "Susceptibility of agricultural soil to interrill erosion", Journal Soil Science Society of America, 48: 1152-1157. [DOI:10.2136/sssaj1984.03615995004800050040x
13. Olson, G.W., (1981), "Archaeology: a lesson on future soil use", Journal Soil and Water Conservation, 36: 261-264.
14. Gharchorlo, M., Esfandiari, F., Dalal Oghali, A., (2018), "Study the role of geomorphologic parameters in distribution of vegetation cover using spatial regression analysis (case study, Arsbaran catchments: naposhtehcay, ilghinehcay and mardanqumcay", Geographical Space,18 (63): 225-248. ]In Persian.[
15. Ounagh, M., Nohtani, M., (2004), "The relationship between geomorphological units, Erosion and Sediment yield in Gorganroud Kashidar Basin", Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources, 11 (1): 157-170. ]In Persian.[
16. Peyrowan, H. R., Ghyomiyan, J., Ardakani, A., (2014), "Classification and Determination of erodibility of marls in tehran province", Final Report of Research Project, published in Soil Conservation and Watershed Management Research Institute, Tehran, Iran. ]In Persian[.
17. Rajaei, A., (1994), "Applied geomorphology in regional civil planning", Tehran: Gomes Publishing House, pp 328. ]In Persian.[
18. Shayan, S., Zare, G. R., (2011), "Explaining the concept of erosion from the point of view of geomorphology and comparing it with the view of natural resources", Environmental Erosion Research, 1: 77-92. ]In Persian.[
19. Saeedian, H., Moradi, H. R., (2011), "An investigation of some soil and land use indicators in Gachsaran formation using multivariate regression", Watershed Management Research, 90: 78-86. ]In Persian.[
20. Shekl Abadi, M., Khademi, H., Charkhabi, A. H., (2003), "Runoff production in different material soils in Golabad Ardestan watershed", Agricultural and Natural Resources Sciences and Engineering, 7 (2): 85-101.]In Persian.[
21. Sadeghi, S. H. R., Singh, J. K., (2005), "Development of a synthetic sediment graph using hydrological data", Journal of Agricultural Science and Technology (JAST), 7: 69-77.
22. Walling, D. E., (1997), "The response of sediment yield to environmental change", Sixth symposium of Human Impact on Erosion and sedimentation, International Association of Hydrological Sciences (IAHS), Assembly at Rabat city, Morocco, pp 77-89.