1. Bandarabad, A., Ahmadinezhad, F., (2014), "Assessment of quality of life with emphasis on the principles of habitable cities in the region 22 of Tehran", Journal of research and Urban planning, 5 (16): 55-74. [in Persian].
2. Bandarabad, A., (2011), "Living city", Urban planning research, 3: 61-42. [In Persian].
3. Barghi, H., Afsharipor, A., Nouri, M., razmpoori, A., Olfati, H., (2018), "Assessment and evaluation of quality of life indices in Kerman by using path analysis", Journal of Geographical Space, 17 (60): 1-19. [In Persian].
4. Emami, A. A., Abgon, O., (2009), "A comparative study of revenues and Taxes of municipalities in selected municipalities of the world", The Second Tehran Municipality Finance Conference, 27 and 28 Azar 2009, Tehran. [In Persian].
5. Evans, P., (2012), "Livable cities?", California: University of California press Ltd: USA.
6. Foroutan M., (2013), "Environmental life assessment method in commercial complexes and shopping centers", Haft hesar urban research, 6 (2): 53-37. [In Persian].
7. Golbazi, J., Poursharifi, L., (2015), "Sustainable development of green space with an approach to the ecological city", The first conference on sustainable development of urban green space, Tabriz, Parks and Green Space Organization. 3 and 4, October 015. [In Persian].
8. Habibi, D., Qashqaei, R., Heidari, F., (2013), "A look at the characteristics and criteria of a livable city", International Conference on Architectural Engineering and Sustainable Urban Development, Tabriz. 19 and 20, July 2013. [In Persian].
9. Heidari, T., (2016), "Viability analysis of worn-out urban tissues (case study: worn-out tissue of the central part of Zanjan)", PhD thesis, Kharazmi University: Faculty of Geographical Sciences. [In Persian].
10. Heidari, T., Shamaei, A., Sasanpour, F., Soleimani, M., Ahadnejad Roshti, M., (2015), "Assessing the viability of worn tissue and strategies to strengthen it case study: worn tissue of Zanjan", Shahr Journal Stable, 2 (2): 77-58. [In Persian].
11. International society of city and regional planners (ISOCARP), (2010), "Livable cities in a rapidly urbanizing world", Philips Center of Health and Well-being Singapore, 25-31, July 2010, Singapore.
12. Isalou, A. A, Litman, T., Shahmoradi, B., (2014), "Testing the housing and transportation affordability index in a developing world context: A sustainability comparison of central and suburban districts in Qom, Transport Policy, 33: 33-39. [In Persian]. [DOI:10.1016/j.tranpol.2014.02.006
13. Khatibi, M., (2013), "Interaction of behavioral patterns in reviving the identity of the urban environment: A case study of sanandaj input area, Journal of City Identity, 13: 73-63. [In Persian].
14. Khorasani, M. A., (2011), "Measuring and evaluating the viability of villages around urban areas (Case study: varamin city)", Journal of rural research, 3 (4): 15-1. [In Persian].
15. Kline, R. B., (2005), "Principles and practice of structural equation modeling", New York: guilford.
16. Knox, P. L., (2011), "Cities and design", Abingdon: Routledge. [DOI:10.4324/9780203848555
17. Landry, C., (2017), "The creative city: a toolkit for urban innovators", Melborn: Publication of melborn city council.
18. Leby, J. L., Hashim, A. H., (2010), "Liveability dimensions and attributes: their relative importance in the eyes of neighborhood residents", Journal of construction in developing countries, 15 (1): 67-91.
19. Litman, T. A., (2012), "Community cohesion as a transport planning objective", Victoria: Victoria a Transportation Policy Institute.
20. Lynch, Q., (2016), "Theory of the shape of the city", Translated by Seyed Hossein Bahreini, Tehran: University of Tehran Press. [In Persian].
21. Mason M., (2013), "Urban regeneration rationalities and quality of life: Comparative notes from Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver", British Journal of Canadian Studies, 16: 348- 362. [DOI:10.3828/bjcs.16.2.10
22. Mason, M., (2007), "Collaborative partnersh ips for urban development: A study of the Vancouver agreement", Environment and planning, 39: 2366-2382. [DOI:10.1068/a38263
23. Melborn city council, (2010), "Towards a better Public Melbourne", Melborn: Publication of Melborn City Council.
24. Ministry for the environment, (2002), "Creating great places to livable urban environments: process", New Yourk: Wellington.
25. Mohammadi, A., (2012), "Social evolution in the structural-functional theory of talc parsons", Tehran: Sociologists Publishing. [In Persian].
26. Omuta, G. E. D., (2008), "The quality of urban life and the perception of livability: a case study of neighbourhoods in Benin city, Nigeria", Social indicators research, 20 (4): 417-440. [DOI:10.1007/BF00302336
27. Punter, J., (2013), "The Vancouver achievement", Vancouver: University of British Columbia press,
28. Rashidi Ebrahim Hessari, A., Movahed, A., Toulaei, S., Mousavi, M., (2016), "Spatial analysis of Tabriz metropolitan area with a livable approach", Journal of Geographical Space, 12 (56): 176-155. [In Persian].
29. Sasanpour, F., Tavalaiy, S., Jafari Asasabadi, H., (2015), "Livability of cities in sustainable urban development, case study: Tehran Metropolis", Geography, 12 (42): 118-129. [In Persian].
30. Satu, S. A., (2014), "An examination of the livability of dense urban neighborhoods in Dhaka: The impacts of urban planning", PhD thesis , University of Hong Kong: Human faculity.
31. Schumacher, R. E., Lomex, R. J., (2009), "Introduction to structural equation modeling". Translated by Vahid Ghasemi, Tehran: Sociologists Pub. [In Persian].
32. Sproule, J. M., (2010), "Horizontal management: implementing programs across interdependent organizations", Canadian public administration, 43: 93-109. [DOI:10.1111/j.1754-7121.2000.tb01562.x
33. The economist intelligence iconomist ntelligence unit, (2015), "Livability ranking and overview, The economist intelligence unit", London: Routlege.
34. Timmer, V., Nola, K. S., (2004), "The world urban forum: the livable city", Vienna: International centre for sustainable cities.
35. UNFPA, State of World Population, (2007), "Unleashing the potential of urban growth", Cairo: United nations population fund thoraya ahmed obaid.
36. United nations environment programme, (2013), "Integrating the environment in urban planning and management key principles and approaches for cities in the 21st century; international Institute for environment and development (IIED)", Nairobi: Publishing section services.