1. Abtahi, M., (2013), "Monitoring scrutiny of bygone climate of Jajroud basin by using glacial evidences" Geographical exploration of desert areas, 1: 185-201. [In Persian].
2. Alizadeh, A., (2010), "Principles of applied hydrology", Mashhad: Astane Ghodse Razavi Press, 915. [In Persian].
3. Bing-Yuan, L., Li-ping, Z., (2001), "Greatest lake period, and its paleo environment on the Tibetan Plateau", Journal of Geographical Sciences, 11 (1): 34-42. [DOI:10.1007/BF02837374
4. Brooks, I., (1989), "The Physical Geography", geomorphology and late quaternary history of the mahidasht project area, qara su basin, central western Iran", Rom Mahidasht Project Report.
5. Crowley, T. J., North, G. R., (1991), "Paleoclimatology", Oxford University Press: New York.
6. Cumming, B. F., Laird, K. R., Fritz, S. C., Verschuren, D., (2012), "Tracking Holocene climatic change with aquatic biota from lake sediments: case studies of commonly used numerical techniques", In tracking environmental change using lake sediments: 615-642.
7. Ghohrouditaly, M., Shokri, H., Hosseini, Z., (2011), "Identification of sediment area from climate evolutions in Maharlu playas, using P.C.A tecnic and O.I.O.F index", Geographic research of arid regions, 3: 21-36. [In Persian].
8. Hambrey, M. J., Christoffersen, P., Neil, F., Glasser, B., (2007), "Glacial sedimentary processes and products (special publication number of the international association of sedimentology)", Blackwell publishing, London. [DOI:10.1002/9781444304435
9. Hubbard, B., Glasser, N. F., (2005), "Field techniques in glaciology and glacial geomorphology", John Wiley & Sons: London.
10. Kamaneh, A., (2006), "The effect of chimatic and sea level chanes on geomorphological evaluation in Quaternary period, (Case study: Kor Basin River)", geomorphology Ph.D. thesis, Human faculty Esfahan University. [In Persian].
11. Kamaneh, A., Nadery, S., Tahery, A., Saket, M., (2011), "Spatial Analysis of Maharlu Spatial Basin Using Geomorphic and Hydraulic Arguments", Regional Planning Quarterly, 1 (1): 69-81.
12. Kehl, M., (2009), "Quaternary climate change in Iran the state of knowledge", Erdkunde, 18: 1-17. [DOI:10.3112/erdkunde.2009.01.01
13. Knight, P. G., (Ed.)., (2008), "Glacier science and environmental change", New york John Wiley & Sons.
14. Krinsley, D. B., (1970), "A geomorphological and paleoclimatological study of the Playas of Iran", Part II. geological survey reston: Melborn.
15. Lashkari, H., Abutalebi Jahromi, F., Amirzadeh, M., (2010), "Investigation of bakhtegan lake climate change in the final holocene using clay mineralogy", Special edition of Nivar Scientific-Extension Journal. 309-318.
16. Lewis, Michael, C.F., King, John, W., (2012), "Introduction to Holocene water levels & paleo-hydrology of the Laurentian Great Lakes", Journal Pale limnology, 3 (47): 293-297.
17. Ma'soumi, F., (2005), "Hydro geomorphology of basins in Nasran region", M. A. thesis, Geography Department, Islamic Azad University, Najaf-Abad unit. [In Persian].
18. Mehrshahi, D., (2002), "Diagnosis of climatic changes at the end of the fourth period in iran through information from the study of lakes: new findings and views, and difficulties in existing evidence", Geographical Researches Quarterly Journal, 1-4 (63-64): 133-148.
19. Na'matulahi, F., Ramesht, M. H., (2005), "Glacier evidences in Iran", Humanities educations, 9 (4): 143-162. [In Persian].
20. Pourdehghan, D., (2006), "Tracing of geomorphologic evidences of Quaternary climate evolutions in Dehbekry of Bam", M.A. thesis, Islamic Azad University, Najaf-Abad unit,. [In Persian].
21. Ramesht, M. H., (2013), "Symbols and images in geomorphology", Tehran: SAMT's press. [In Persian].
22. Ramesht, M. H., (2002), "Glacial effects in Zefreh of Esfahan", Research project of No.800305, Research council of Esfahan University. [In Persian].
23. Ramesht, M. H., Shahzidi, S., (2011), "Application of geomorphology in national, regional, financial, tourism planning", Esfahan: Esfahan University press. [In Persian].
24. Rasouli, A., Abbasian, S., Jahanbakhsh, S., (2008), "Monitoring of Uremia lake water surface fluctuations by processing of multi- sensors and multi-temporal imageries", MJSP, 12 (2): 53-71. [In Persian].
25. Seif, A., Abtahi, M., (2014), "A survey of climatic changes of namak lake basin in the late quaternary", Geography and planning, 46: 99-111. [In Persian].
26. Shahzidi, S., (2006), "The role of thermal and cryogenic isostasy in formation of fans in Derakhtangan River", M. A., thesis, Islamic Azad University, Najaf-Abad unit. [In Persian].
27. Shoshtarizadeh, N., (2003), "Glaciers of central Iran in Salafchegan region", M.A. thesis, Islamic Azad University, Najaf-Abad unit. [In Persian].
28. Spencer, G., Lucas Gary, S., Kate, E., Zeigler, Ed,. (2005), "New Mexico's ice Ages", New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science, Bulletin, (28):171-183.
29. Zomorodiyan, M. J., (2013), "Geomorphology of Iran", 2nd volume, Mashhad: Firdausi University press. [In Persian].
30. Zomorodiyan, M. J., Khakpoor, M., Velayati, S. A., (2012), "Hydro geomorphologic analysis of Maharlu Basin based on interactive relationship of morph tectonic, morph climatic and hydromorphic processes", Journal of geography and regional development, 19: 47-70. [In Persian].