1. Agricultural Economics, Planning and Rural development Researches Institute (AEPRDRI), (2012), "Iran villages data base", Tehran: Ministry of Jihad-E-Agriculture Publications. [In Persian].
2. Amini Fasakhodi, A., Mirzai, M., (2013), "Consequences of water deficiency crisis and become dry of Zayande-Roud in rural areas, case study: Baraan plain in Eastern Isfahan", Journal of Rural Development, 5 (2): 157-180. [In Persian].
3. Azimi, N., (2012), "Natural potentials and limitations in national and regional planning", Tehran: Jerf Publications. [In Persian].
4. Darayi, H., (1999), "A model for site selection of rural settlements", Journal of Housing and Rural Environment, (83): 13-16. [In Persian].
5. Faraji Sabokbar, H., (2004), "Location allocation for rural production sites using fuzzy logic, case study: district of Torghabeh in Mashahad County", Journal of Geography and Regional Development, 1 (1): 209-228. [In Persian].
6. Fazel Nia, G., Hakimdoust, S.Y., Pourjafarabadi, M., (2015), "An analysis on natural effective factors on distribution and establishment of rural settlement in Sirjan County", Journal of Regional Planning, 4 (16): 109-124. [In Persian].
7. Firouz Nia, G., Roknoudin Eftekhari, A., (2014), "Analyzing the continuation of economic functionalities in exodus exposing villages of Ghazvin County", Journal of Geographical Space, 13 (41): 37-56. [In Persian].
8. Folefack, A. J. J., (2015), "The rural exodus of young farmers and its impact on the
9. shortage of labor and food crop production in Cameron: A computable general equilibrium model's analysis", Journal of Human Ecololy, 49 (3): 197-210. [DOI:10.1080/09709274.2015.11906838
10. Ghasemi Ardehaei, A., Rostami, N., Shiri, M., (2016), "Effective factors on rural-urban migration attitudes among the rural youth of Ahar township", Journal of Geographical Space, 16 (53): 173-195. [In Persian].
11. Ghayumi Mohammadi, H., (2012), "Study of morphogenic and pedogenic creational processes of natural and civic evolutions of Zayanderoud in quaternary era", PhD thesis, Faculty of Geographical Sciences and Planning, University of Isfahan. [In Persian[.
12. Ghayumi Mohammadi, H., (2015), "Historical and geographical conflict of industry and urban development against agricultural arena and natural resources in water basin of Karkas and Kashan". In: Proceedings of National Congress of Soil & Environment, Uremia: University of Uremia, pp 1-7. [In Persian].
13. Horio, M., Shigeto, S., Shimatani, Y., Ryota, I., Hidaka, M., (2014), "The potential for massive GHG reduction by mass rural remigration: a case study for Japan", Energy Procedia, 61: 1442-1445. [DOI:10.1016/j.egypro.2014.12.143
14. Hoseini Abari, S. H., (2002), "An introduction to rural geography of Iran", Esfahan: University of Isfahan publications. [In Persian].
15. Iran Statistical Center, (1987, 1997, 2007, 2012), "Detailed results of Isfahan population census", Tehran, Iran statistical center. [In Persian].
16. Jalalian, H., Mohammadi Yeganeh, B., (2008), "Analysis of geographic effective factors on rural migrations in Zanjan County from 1977 to 1997", Journal of Researches in Geography, 39 (9): 89-99. [In Persian].
17. Mahdavi, M., (1999), "An introduction on rural geography of Iran", Tehran: Samt publications. [In Persian].
18. Mahdavi, M., (2011), "Assessing the causes and economics, social and environmental effects of depopulated villages in fringe areas of Garmsar Desert", Journal of Geographical Researches, 39: 79-91. [In Persian].
19. Mahdavi, M., Ghadiri Masoum, M., Mohammadi Yeganeh, B., (2005), "The role of natural geography factors in unsustainability and rural migrations of Zanjan province", Journal of Geographical Researches, 48: 205-222. [In Persian].
20. Maleki, A., (2010), "Evaluation of spatial location of rural settlements establishments in Kermanshah county", Journal of Human Geographic Researches, 1 (3): 16-27. [In Persian].
21. May, J., (1995), "The ecology of human disease", New York: MD Publications.
22. Octay, D., (2002), "Design with the climate in housing environments: an analysis in northern Cyprus", Building and Environment, 37: 1003-1012. [DOI:10.1016/S0360-1323(01)00086-5
23. Parry, L., Day, B., Amaral, S., Peres, C., (2010), "Drivers of rural exodus from Amazonian headwaters", Journal of Population and Environment, 32 (2): 137-176. [DOI:10.1007/s11111-010-0127-8
24. Rahnemaei, M. T., "Collection of debates and methods of urbanism", Center for Studies and Researches of Urbanism and Architecture: Tehran. [In Persian].
25. Razaghi, E., (1997), "Exerpts from the economy of Iran", Tehran: Amir Kabir publications. [In Persian].
26. Saeidi, A., Hoseini Hasel, S., (2010), "Foundation of site selection and establishment of new rural settlements", Tehran, Publication of Islamic Revolution Housing Foundation. [In Persian].
27. Shakouyi, H., (1996), "The philosophy of geography", Tehran: Payameh Nour Publications. [In Persian].
28. Shayan, H., Kouhneh Poushi, H., (2014), "Study of reasons of rural-urban migrations in district of Khavar and Mirabad, Marivan County", Journal of Research and Rural Planning, 1 (3): 142-115. [In Persian].