1. - Abedini, M., Moghimi, A., (2012), "Role of geomorphic bottlenecks in the physical development of Metropolis of Tabriz For optimum application, Journal of Geography and Environmental Planning, 23 (1): 166-145. [In Persian].
2. Bar, C. J., (1996), "Sustainable development, concept, value and practice, Translat by Badr, S. A.," Journal of geography Researchs, 44: 504-516.
3. Chen, C.T., (2000), "Extensions of the TOPSIS for group decision-makingunder fuzzy environment", Elsevier Science, 16.
4. Ebrahimzadeh, I., Ghasemi, E., (2015), "Evaluation urban housin framework Indicators with approach; sustainable development, Case study, Saman city", Journal of Urban and Regional Studies and Research, 26: 104-83. [In Persian].
5. Gauthier, M., (2009), "Urban planning and sustainable development", Journal Environnement urbain, 3: 1-15. [DOI:10.7202/044602ar
6. Ibrahim, E. H., Mohamed, S. E., Atwan, A. A., (2011), "Combining fuzzy analytic hierarchy process and GIS to select the best location for a wastewater lift station in El-Mahalla El-Kubra, north Egypt", International Journal of Engineering & Technology IJET-IJENS, 11 (5): 38-50.
7. Hagei sayyed Javadi, F., (2005), "Favorable urban spaces", International Conference on New Towns, Civil Society Development of New Towns. Tehran, 2-6 May 2005, pp 1-15.
8. Haseli Abadi, F., Pourkaramani, M., H. Ali, Beigi, H., (2013), "Structural analysis of diplex sliding - compression of Moro mountains (northwest of Tabriz)", Iran Geological Quarterly, 25: 3-13. [In Persian].
9. Hashemi, Tilehnoei, M., Amiri Aref, M., (2013), "Temporal dimension evaluation by Fuzzy TOPSIS method", Journal of International Architecture and Urban Development, 3 (2): 43-59. [In Persian].
10. Hashemi, Tilehnoei, M., Amiri Aref, M., (2013), "Temporal dimension dvaluation by Fuzzy TOPSIS method", Journal of International Architecture and Urban Development, 3 ( 2): 55-60. [In Persian].
11. Hasanzadeh, I., Kafash, A., Heidari, S., rooydael, J., (2014), "Analysis of space justice with transport and communication services in the geographic of border areas (Case study: cities of north khorasan province", Geography of Territory Quarterly, 44: 60-45. [In Persian].
12. Hatami, H., Mehdian Behnamiri, M., Mehdi, A., (2012), "Analysis and analysis of spatial justice of health-Therapy using Topsis, Morris and Taxonomy models, Case study: Mazandaran province", Journal of Geographical spatial Space, Golestan University, 5: 1-31. [In Persian].
13. Hong., T., (2011), Sustainability and housing provision in Malaysia, Journal of strategic Innovation and sustainability, l7: 62-70.
14. Hosseini, S. H., Karimzadeh, H., Mireh, M., (2011), "Analysis of sustainable development levels of Sabzevar city", Journal of Geographical Studies in Arid Zones, 3: 15-32. [In Persian].
15. Khajeh Shahkuhi, A. R., Abdollahzadeh, G. H., Maedanlu Jooybari, M., (2009), "Sustainable analysis of urban areas and prioritization of its development using takenik topsis (Case Study: Kerman City)", Quarterly of Urban Studies and Planning, 1: 99-118. [In Persian].
16. Leung Wing Hong, John (2012), "Redevelopment of aging public estates: evaluation of sustainable development of subsidized housing", Maste, degree thesis. Housing Management University of Hong Kong.
17. Mahmoudi, S., Mahdavi, S., Malekie, M., (2015), "Evaluating the equality, inequality and accessibility of Tabriz municipalities using the topsis method", The first national conference on earth sciences and urban development, 28 May 2015.
18. Maknon, R., (1996), "Research in the process of sustainable development", Journal of Rahyaft, 17: 3-4. [In Persian].
19. Maleki, S., (2003), "Sustainable city and sustainable development", Journal of Housing and Revolution,102: 37-38. [In Persian].
20. Maleki, S., Hosseinzadeh Delir, K., (2008), "Ranking of urban areas view point of sustainable development indicators using form analysis and numerical taxonomy in Ilam", Journal of Geography and Regional Development, 12: 47-48.
21. Marsowsi, N., Hossein Zadeh, R., Safar Ali Zadeh, I., (2015), "The assessment of the city's potential for the development of the canvas model of the city of Isfahan", Journal of Urban Planning Research, 21: 157-174. [In Persian].
22. Mohammad Salehi, Z., Sheikhi, H., Rahimian, A., 2013), "Improvement of physical-environmental central tissue of the city with approach sustainable urban development", Quarterly Journal of Urban Studies, 7: 73-87. [In Persian].
23. Nastaran, M., Abolhasani, F., Iezadi, M., (2009), "Application of TOPSIS technique in analyzing and explaining the development of urban areas case study: urban areas of Isfahan", Journal of Geography and Environmental Planning, 38 (2): 84-85. [In Persian].
24. Nikpour, A., Maleshahi, G., Razigei Remi, F., (2015), "Evaluation of sustainable development indicators with emphasis on justice in distribution of services: Case Study: Babol Township", Journal of Urban Planning and Research, 22: 138-120. [In Persian].
25. Naess, P., (2001), "Urban planning and sustainable development", Journal of European Planning Studies, 9 (4): 504-505. [DOI:10.1080/09654310120049871
26. Pourtaher, M., Taghvaei, M. R., (2012), "Development rural settlements framework with a sustainable development approach (concepts, theories and strategies)", Journal of Housing and Environment of the Village, 137: 53-70. [In Persian].
27. Purcell, M., (2002), Excavating lefebvre: The right to the city and its urban politics of the inhabitant, Geo journal Netherlands, 58 (2): 99-108. [DOI:10.1023/B:GEJO.0000010829.62237.8f
28. Roostaei, Sh., Sari Sarraf, B., (2005), "The zoning of environmental hazards in the physical development of Tabriz city", Geographical of Territory Quarterly, 3 (1): 126-110. [In Persian].
29. Sepahvand, R., Aref Nehjad, M., (2013), "Prioritizing Sustainable Indicators with Urban Hierarchy Analysis (A Case Study in Isfahan)", Quarterly of Urban Studies and Planning, 1: 43-59. [In Persian].
30. Wironen, M., (2007), "Sustainable development and modernity: Resolving tension through communicative sustainability", Lund university Center for Sustainability Studies, Maste, degree payanname.
31. Zahedi, S., Najafi, G., (2005), "Conceptual expansion of sustainable development", Quarterly Journal of Humanities, 10 (4): 43-76. [In Persian].
32. Zeyari, K., (1999), "Culture and Spatial-Physical making of the City", Journal of scholar and Behavior, 25: 21-35. [In Persian].